The Deal

living in the dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been two weeks since the incident at the party. Hanna cannot forget the feel she had the moment in the closet, the blood rushing through her veins, the soft, yet forceful kiss that touched her lips.

The feel of her first kiss.

Layla's voice became vided to Hanna's ears as she snapped out of her train of the thought. "What are you thinking about?" Hanna looked up, from her food with confusion written all her face. "What?" Layla rolled her eyes. "I said, what are you thinking about?"

"Oh, nothing." She didn't want Layla to find out that she kissed Chen, so she ate her food fast and left the cafeteria. She wanted to be alone, so she headed to the roof top.

Hanna wasn't prepared to see what was behind the door, but it was too late. She saw Chen on top of a girl, kissing her roughly. Her eyes rounded in shock.

 

Chen heard the door open and saw Hanna standing there in shock. He stopped kissing the girl and asked, "What are you doing here?"

Hanna didn't answer and left, she ran down the stairs and ran towards the school's gate, she didn't care if she skipped school, she only had one more class before school ended, but she didn't care. Hanna felt sick after what she witness a few minutes ago. Hanna wanted to go home and forget what she saw.

forget what happened two weeks ago.

she wanted to forget everything.

she wanted to forget the monster.

Hanna just wanted to forget, and live in the dark.

Little did she know that she was being followed. When she turned the corner, she felt strong arms pull her against the wall. Hanna yelped in pain. "What did you see?" Chen said firmly.

"What do you mean, I saw nothing." Hanna was nervous, she was scared about other people touching her especially men. But she wasn't going to show that to him. "Let me go." For the first time she showed that she was confident.

Chen banged her hands on the wall and made his grip tighter around her wrist. "No." Hanna g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter