It's a hard life

living in the dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hanna was walking to her locker, when she realized that there was water dripping from the bottom of the locker. Confusion was written all over her face. She opened up her locker and saw that her books and everything in it – was soaked in water, even her gym shoes. She heaved a distress sign. With everything going on in her life like, getting abused by her father, being enrolled in high school just to be forced to take a stupid business course, in case she has to one day inherit a company her father thinks he will one day take over. And worse, being blackmailed into becoming Chen's fake girlfriend, and to pay the price of her stupidity, she's getting bullied.

She hated her life.    

Hanna heaved a sigh and shook her head in pure bitterness. She noticed that there was a note on the side of her locker.

 

Stay The Away From Chen, You

 

Hanna took the other note out of her bag, she got the previous day. Hanna noticed that they both had the same handwriting. She had an idea of who was the culprit. But the shy and cowardly girl that she was, Hanna chose to ignore it.

Hanna quickly pushed this situation aside and headed towards her business class. Class hasn't started yet so she took a seat and decided to listen to music and close her eyes while she waits. After a while she felt someone sit beside her, but didn't bother to look at who it was.

 

 

* * *

 

 

Chen entered business class and noticed that Hanna was sitting at her desk listening to her music. He walked over and sat next to her. Chen pouted when he notice she didn't give any attention to him. But he wasn't going to let the class start with her not noticing him. Chen leaned over and gave a quick kiss on her right cheek.

 

                                                                                                             * * *

                                                 

Hanna's eyes widen when she felt smooth, wet lips on the side of her face. She turned to the person who'd done it. Her eyes that was once filled with shock was now filled with anger and disgust. "Eww, it's you." Hanna said with a disgusted tone. Chen leaned over to her ear and whispered, "Says the one who gave me a lustful and wet kiss in front of the whole school." With that he bit her ear, which earned him a punch from Hanna.

Chen let out a mused chuckle, "You're feisty, I like it." Hanna rolled her eyes. "And you're disgusting, I hate it."  

"But in a y way, of course." Chen said with a smirk. 

"No in a disgusted way, where no one would dare want to look at your face." Hanna said, with a sassy look on her face. Chen leaned forward and she leaned backward, to the point where she couldn't anymore or else she would fall off her chair. That didn't stop Chen from leaning over until their faces were inches apart and they only shared one breath. "Than if you think I'm so ugly, then why would you kiss me?"

Hanna blushed, they stared at each other for a few moments, and each moment her face would get redder and redder, when she realized Chen was smirking at her, she pushed him away.

The business teacher - Mrs. Song, had walked in. "Good Morning everyone." they all responded expect for Hanna who was still fazed by the incident earlier, and Chen who was still smirking to himself, thinking about the he had just won their little staring contest.

 

 * * *

 

Hanna was speed walking, trying her best to ignore Chen. She kept looking back making sure that he wasn't behind her. It was like she was running from the devil himself, but even worse. If she got caught then her punishment would be the devil attacking her with wet slobbery kisses and she hated being kissed by him.

Hanna looked over her shoulder, while turning the corner, when she bumped into someone. Hanna was scared to look up considering it might be Chen with his big troll face looking down at her. But Hanna saw that the person was wearing high heels and considered that it was a girl. She looked up and her lips parted a bit, after seeing who the girl was.

It was that girl who had sent her the notes that she had received. If she remembers correctly her name was Oh Mia, the one that used to date Chen. She was with her gang of followers. All of them had their arms crossed over their chests', while looking at Hanna with their Faces’.

Hanna looked at them die in the eyes, she wanted to tell them so badly that she was being blackmailed into being Chen’s girlfriend, considering that’s why they were looking at her like she stole something, which she kind of did. But then she remember that she was coward and held back looking away from the girls.

Of course that only gave Mia and her gang the upper hand. When Hanna was about to look up, Mia had grabbed her hand and drag her under the stairs where no one really goes. Hanna could hear the other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter