Getting ready for the party

living in the dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been two weeks every since the incident. Layla and Hanna were at the cafeteria, eating their lunch in silence when Layla spoke up, "There's a party tonight." Hanna was a bit confused to why her friend would bring that up. "So?" Layla tiled her head to the side and giving Hanna a are-you-serious, look. 

"So?...do you want to come." Layla asked.

Hanna shrugged. She never been to a party before, let alone been invited to one before, so she didn't know how to answer Layla's question. But Hanna answered either way. 

"I don't know.....I...I've been to a party before." Hanna looked away and bit her lip. Wishing that she never had answered Layla's question. Hanna's friend stared at her with disbelief. 

"Really?! You have never been to a party before?" Layla said as her eyes grew bigger, leaning over the table; they were sitting at. Waiting for Hanna's answer. Hanna slowly nodded with embarrassment, still looking away from Layla.

"Have you been living under a rock?!" Hanna didn't answer and Layla didn't expect her to answer, so she continued speaking, "Wow, you're definitely need to come to this party with me." Hanna finally had the courage to look up and stare into Layla's eyes. But Hanna wasn't filled with excitement, she was full with nervousness. 

Hanna never been to a party, so she didn't know how to act while being there. And plus Hanna didn't know how to dress for these kind of events. She didn't know what to do.

"Even if I did go, I don't have anything to wear." Hanna said trying to get herself out of the plan. "Don't you worry about that." Layla said with a smile that sent chills down Hanna's back. 

School ended and Hanna headed for the school gate. When she was near the gate someone grabbed her hand and pulled her towards a car that was in front of the school. 

She was in the car and finally had a chance to look at the person who grabbed her. And it was none other than, Layla. "What are you doing?" Layla stared at her for a while and smiled and said, "Duh, I'm kidnapping you." Hanna stared at her with a confused look. 

"Where are we going?" Layla smiled and clapped her hands together. "We are going shopping, my friend."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter