He's back.

living in the dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Hanna and Chen was having a make-out session, enjoying each other's sweet wet kisses, as they sat on Chen's bed. Chen leaned over to deepen the kiss, making Hanna fall backwards laying on her back and Chen on top of her not once letting go of her lips. He left butterfly kisses on either side of her cheeks, and slowly moving down to her jaw line then on her neck, on her sweet spot, them finally slamming his lips with hers. As they were both out of breath, Chen nibbled on Hanna's bottom lip before pulling away. 
Chen buried his face at the base of Hanna's neck, taking in the scent of the girl he learn to like so much. "You smell so nice." Chen said in his husky voice. Hanna let out a heart warming chuckle. "I could stay like this forever." Chen tighten his grasp around Hanna's waist. "Me too,"

They stayed in silence, savoring each other's scent.

"Hey Hanna," Chen lifted his face from her neck, and looked at Hanna's chocolate brown eyes. "Do you want to go out with me to a party?" 

"Why does it seem like, ever since I've became your girlfriend, you invited me to a lot of parties."

"What? I can't show off my amazing girlfriend?" 

Hanna let out a playful laugh, hearing the word 'amazing'. "Hehe, I am a amazing, aren't I?" 

Chen gave a quick peck on Hanna's lips. "Yes you are," With that, Hanna grinned and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer slamming her lips with his. 

Chen pulled back, and said, "So, is that a yes?"  

"You know I will do anything for you."

 

~~~~~

 

Hanna  a was at her locker when a shocked looking Layla popped out of nowhere. "What the hell?!" She looked at her confused to what her best was overreacting about. "What?" 

"I was gone for a week, and apparently I missed a lot of things that happened around here." Hanna being clueless said, "Oh yeah, like what?" Layla rolled her eyes. "Oh, I don't know, maybe the part where you and Chen are dating!" Hanna's month was hanging in an 'O' shape. "Oh, I could explain."


"Oh, you better." 

 

~~~~~

 

Hanna told Layla everything, where she was actually pretending to be Chen's girlfriend from the start, but realized she had feeling for him and he did as well, began dating for real, and even told her about Mia bullying her. 
"Wow, who knew you could be such a badass." Hanna let out a giggle. "But seriously though, Mia is such a ! She has no right to beat you up, just because you decide to date someone you like. Oh my god, I just want to punch her right now!" Hanna and Layla was sitting on the rooftop, considering it was lunch now. "If she does anything to you again, you let me know, okay?" Hanna nodded and gave Layla a grateful smile. 

 

~~~~~


Hanna was outside her house waiting for Chen to come pick her up, thankfully her monster of a dad wasn't home because he was at work, and Hanna was happy he was, because she didn't want to see him, plus she didn't want him knowing that she was dating because she didn't know how he would react or do to Chen, knowing that her dad never wants her to be happy. 

 

Hanna was wearing a short black lace dress, back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter