The New Student

living in the dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanna covered her bruise from last night, by laying on the left side of her face, on the pillow. She felt the sun’s rays slowing go through her eyelids, with that, she slowing opened her eyes finding the man she likes, sleeping soundly asleep beside her. Hanna softly places a kiss on Chen’s lips. “What was that for?” Chen said in his husky voice. He tightened his hold around Hanna’s waist, bring her closer. “Nothing, I just wanted to taste your lips.” Chen smirked.

“Do you want to taste something else?” Hanna’s face turned red. She pushed Chen away, earning her a y chuckle from Chen.

“Ewww gross,” Hanna got out of bed and headed to the bedroom. “You should get ready for school.”  Hanna was brushing her teeth, when she grasped, feeling something wrap around her waist. Or someone. Chen laid his chin on Hanna’s shoulder, whispering in her ear, “We could stay here and have some fun, instead of going to school.”

“Okay, first of all, what about the trip, and second, you’re a ert!” Hanna shoved Chen away and went out of her bathroom, going into her closet getting out her uniform.

“Yes, but I’m a y ert.” With that, Hanna glared at him.

“Seriously Chen, you need to go. Like now. Right now. Before I make you.” Hanna said, all while pushing Chen towards the balcony.

Chen brought Hanna closer, leaving no space in between them. They both chuckled. Chen placed a passionate, meaningful kiss on Hanna’s lip, leaving her breathless. “I love you, Hanna. I will never get tired of saying that.” Chen placed another passionate kiss on Hanna’s soft lips.

“And I will never get tired of hearing that.”

“We are going to have the time of our lives on this trip. We are going to live like it’s our last. Make sure you are ready for tonight, and make sure you have everything you need for this trip.”

“Okay, Dad.” With that, Chen rolled his eyes, “how long are we staying there for?”

“Two nights, and a day.” Hanna nodded in agreement.

“Okay, now go.” Hanna said pushing Chen out of her embrace.

“You don’t love me that much, that you’re trying to get reined of me. I’m hurt.” Chen said, bring his hand to his chest, showing that he was hurt. Hanna rolled her eyes.

“You know I would never get reined of you, if I did, than who would I insult.” Hanna kissed Chen’s lips, all while smiling while doing so.

“Tell me how did I ever fall in love with a women like yourself?”

“Well you couldn’t help yourself, after all I am irrespirable.”

“Yes you are,” They both kissed each other with the same amount of passtion. “See you at school, love.” Hanna nodded. With that, Chen climbed down the balcony.

As Hanna headed inside, she realized that she forgot to mention about how they were all going to get out of this country. Oh well, I’ll just asked him at school. Hanna shrugged it off and got ready for school.

~~~ 

Hanna was walking through the hallway of the school, when she spotted Chen, Layla, Xiumin, and Luhan. “Hey guys,”

“Hey!” They all said at the same time.

“What are you guys talking about?”

“We were talking about how our science teacher is such a !” Luhan said, pointing at Xiumin and himself.

“He makes me want to scream.” Xiumin said, while rubbing his temple.

“Oh by the way Chen, how are we going to travel? We don't have any plane tickets for the country we’re going to visit. And where are we going?” Hanna said, looking at Chen. 

“We can use my father’s private jet. And your question to where we’re going is a surprise.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter