First date

living in the dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanna woke up, feeling something wet on her forehead. She quickly brought her hand to her forehead, lifting off the piece of wet cloth that was placed on her. Hanna slowly stood up in an upright position, making the blanket land on her waist. She looked around to see that she was in an unfamiliar room, but soon realized that she had been here before. It was Chen's room. The last time she had been here, was when she was kidnapped by that wired guy. Hanna shivered at the memory. 

All her thoughts were driven away, when the door opened. It revealed Chen holding a tray of soup. "You're awake," Chen said when he closed the door behind him, looked up at her. "I brought you some soup." Hanna looked from Chen to the soup and back at Chen. "You should eat to grain some energy." Chen gave her the tray of soup and mumbled thanks. 

They both sat in silence until Hanna had finished her blow of soup. "How are you feeling?" Chen said, with concern in his voice. "Okay, I guess." Chen nodded in agreement. "You know you don't have to do this, right?" Chen scoffed when he heard that. "Wow, can you at less be grateful that I'm trying to help you. I care about you, Hanna." Chen's heart race when he said the last part. He didn't know why, it waw racing like crazy.

Meanwhile Hanna's heart was racing as well, but soon stopped when she thought of his words being part of the deal they made. She always thought that way towards his actions, that it was all just fake. "Didn't I already tell you, that you don't have to do this - caring I mean." Chen let out an irritated sigh. "Hanna, why are you always so cold towards me?" With that, it was Hanna's turn to scoff. "Really Chen, you really don't know?" Chen just shrugged his shoulders to show that he really didn't know. "Maybe it's because you blackmailed me into being your fake girlfriend. All this happened because I was stupid enough to agree to your stupid deal. This all happen because of you, Chen." Hanna said, while throwing her heads up in the air. 

After Chen heard those words come from Hanna's mouth, he felt hurt. He felt his heart sink after hearing that. Chen remembered the last time he felt like this, was when he was in love with a girl in middle school. He saw that Hanna was walking pass him, going to head out the door, but before she could do so, Chen grabbed her wrist, making her turn towards him. "Please....please don't go." Chen said, looking at her with sadness in his eyes, the eyes that held so much painful memories. Hanna saw that, and pitied him. "Please, just give me a chance to show you that I'm a good guy. That I could care for someone," Chen walked closer to Hanna. "As much as I care about you," With that, Hanna's heart melted hearing those words.

Chen didn't know what he was saying, but Chen didn't care, and he knew why. 

"Let me take you out on a date." Chen said, now holding both Hanna's hands into his. "W- what?" Hanna looked shocked, with his sudden request. Chen came closer, and there were only inches of space left in-between them. "I said, let's go on a date." Hanna was speechless, and could only say one thing. "Where to?" Chen smirked before pulling Hanna out the door.

They headed outside, and headed towards Chen's car. They went in, and drove off. Hanna realized where Chen was driving off to. "Why are we heading to my house?” Chen just gave Hanna, are-you-kidding-me look. "Well you're not going on a date covered in blood." With that Hanna looked at her clothes and saw that it was ribbed, covered in blood, and even showed most of her skin. She blushed after knowing that Chen had seen it. Seeing he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter