Narrow escape

living in the dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was getting dark when Hanna was walking back from Layla's house. She fished out her phone from her pocket and checked to see what time it was. It was almost 9:00pm. Hanna put her phone back into her pocket. 

 

Hanna wasn't in a rush to go home, it's not like her father ever really cared about her. He doesn't care if she goes home late, doesn't care where she's been, or who she hangs out with. He wouldn't even care if Hanna got adopted by another family. He just doesn't give a , just as long as Hanna's alive, he can use her to be his little puppet to beat up, and let out all his anger on. 

 

Hanna was walking down the sidewalk when she saw a group of guys laughing and talking to each other. One of the guys looked at her. Hanna quickly averted her eyes, and walked pass them. They came running behind her and graded her arm. She was now facing one of the guys, of the group of people. He was alone. He probably told his friends to leave. At least that's what Hanna thought.

 

"Hey babe. Where do you think you're going?" He gave Hanna a glance and smirked.   

 

"Anywhere but here." Hanna struggled to get her hand free from his grip. But his hand tighten around her wrist, he was to strong. "It's late, how about I take you home?" The smile he gave her, send shivers down her back, Hanna could see the evilness in his eyes.

 

"I don't want you to take me anywhere. I don't even know you! So back off!" She tried to struggled out of his grip again, but it didn't work. "You have a big mouth, don't you?" Fear was growing inside Hanna. The guy leaded her to a dark alley way. He pinned her to the wall and said, "I know a way to ease you up a bit." 

 

He laid a hand on her leg and slowly went up, grabbing her . This caused Hanna to be covered in goose bumps. The guy leaned for a kiss. Hanna knew what he was trying to do so she needed him in-between the legs. He yelp in pain, letting go of her. Hanna took the chance to run.

 

He quickly realized that she was running, and ran after her. Hanna looked over her shoulder and saw that he was coming up to her. She tried to run faster, like her life was depending on it.....which it kind of was.

 

She didn't looked where she was goin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter