First day

living in the dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 
It's been eighteen years since Hanna's mother die; she passed away while giving birth to her. 

Hanna has been living with her father ever since. She never liked living with her father, he abuses her and blames Hanna for the death of his beloved wife, but she has no choice. 

Her father works for a high rank company. Which means moving one place to another. 

Now Hana lives in a country called Korea. In Seoul. She never once been to school because of multiple reasons: one, business trips, and two, her father doesn't give a .

 However, that was going to change when her father came bursting into her room. 
"Get up, and get ready for school. Before you're late." He said, while putting a file on top of her desk. 

Hanna got out of bed and headed towards her desk to look at the file. "Why am I going to school all of sudden." She asked, looking at her father confused at the sudden change. 

"Reasons you don't need to worry about." And with that he left the room, leaving Hanna with many questions clouding her head.

Without thinking Hanna got ready and headed to school. 

Hanna was at the bus stop, waiting for the bus for about 5 minutes or so. When the bus finally arrived, she got out  her pass and showed the bus driver, and went to take a seat. 

As she took a seat Hanna saw a guy sitting a row across from her, sleeping while having headphones on. 

Before she could get deeper into her thoughts, she averted her eyes and listened to music of her own.

Few minutes after, Hanna arrived at the school's gates. She was very nervous because it was her very first time attending school and she didn't know what to do. Pushing her thoughts aside, she took a deep breath and went inside. 

Hanna was trying to look for the office for over 5 minutes, but had no luck. Someone approached her and asked: "Umm...hi, are you new here?" Said a girl with black hair and brown eyes, wearing the school's uniform.

"Hi. How did you know I was new here?" Hanna asked, pointing a finger at her. 

The girl smiled letting a little chuckle escape her lips. "’Cause you look lost." 

After a long silence between the two that felt like hours, the girl showed Hanna where the office was.

There was silence between the two, before the girl decided to break it, "By the way, my name is Layla, what's yours?" She said.

"Hanna." Hanna looked at Layla for a moment, then averted her eyes making sure not to bump into anyone in the process.

"So what school did you go to before you came here?" Layla asked. Unfortunately, Hanna didn't know how to answer that since she didn't know how the girl would react if she told her that she'd never once been to school in her life because she’s been moving to different places never having time to stay in one place in the process because her father had many business trips to attend too meaning she had to go with him.

"Umm.....I never really been to school before...so...this is my very first time attending." 

Layla looked at her bewildered. "Really?!” Hanna slowly nodded And scratched the back of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter