006

도망자 : 플랜 X (Fugitives : Plan X)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sounds of lips smooching, the creaking sound of the bed, the whispers of love and desires, the increasing warmth and wetness of the bedroom. Seokjin drooled as the body of the pretty girl in front of him arched due to the pleasure given by the man. was twitching in excitement and pain and the sight in front of him wasn't helping at all.

Without any warning, the door creaked open and Seokjin slammed his laptop and spun in his chair to meet face to face with a crazy grinning boy in red and black stripped shirt. The blonde fringe was covering the grinning boy's eyes and Seokjin hissed in both anger and disappointment, "Damn it Kim Taehyung! You just ruined the best moment of my life!"

The said boy bounced towards Seokjin and flashed his ultra white teeth, "Hyung, you're not telling me you are watching s AGAIN?" The word 'again' was enforced and Seokjin had to hold the urge to slap the guy at his shoulders.

"Why does it concerns you? I'm of age now and I have the privilege to do whatever I want and watch whatever I want to watch." Seokjin rolled his eyes before returning back to his laptop. Now that Taehyung was in his room he couldn't enjoy the rated video he was enjoying moments ago and he doubt the boy would tell others about it. He opened the laptop to properly switching it off. "Why are you here anyways?"

Taehyung laughed in a weird way Seokjin never heard before, "Shishishi, of course I'm concern about you, hyung. You are the eldest in our team and we the younger ones look up to you. And if you were to walk around in our apartment with drools on your face and the little wetness on your pants, what do you think we'll think of you?" A wink which was barely recognized under the fringe, "We will think of you as a ert. Oh not to mention we have Jungmi living with us now."

" you."

Taehyung laughed again at the annoyed Seokjin, "You don't a prince, hyung. By the way I've bought burgers and Coke so grab some before they're gone." Seokjin only realized the younger one was cosplaying Belphegor from the anime Katekyo Hitman Reborn when he saw the tiny golden crown on Taehyung's head. "The heck with that kid. One day he's gonna gone out of characters to cosplay." Mumbling in disgust, Seokjin got up nevertheless and changed his clothes before heading straight to their kitchen where the smell of burgers was the strongest.

It had been two days since the day of wedding. Jungkook was peeking from the door into Jungmi's bedroom. The girl had became very quiet after Junhong's death that everyone was worried for her. Jungkook had overheard Yoongi expressing his worry for the girl to Namjoon and Seokjin the previous night but none of them could came up with any idea to cheer the girl. The news on the TV and internet did nothing but making everyone's mood in the team gloomier than ever. By now, Jungkook had reckoned that everyone knew about the presence of "Death Note" in the black market and the government forces were trying their best to find the note.

"Jungmi...Jungmi!" Jungkook really didn't know what had got him. That girl was threatening to kill him and had held him as captive just days ago and now he was worried about her. Jungmi turned, "Ah Jungkook...what's up?"

Her tone was dead and lifeless and Jungkook did not like it one bit. "Yah you're going to just sit there and zoned out all the time?" Jungmi was surprised when her wrist was grabbed and held firmly by the boy. She looked up with a questioned look, "Just come out now. Taehyung bought burgers. Y-you need to eat." Jungkook avoided eye contacts and stubbornly pulled the girl from her bed.

Realizing that the boy was worried of her, Jungmi finally broke into a small smile. She pulled her wrist a little and made Jungkook turned towards her, "Thanks Jungkook. I guess you haven't really change that much."

"Why do you keep saying like you know me for a long time? We barely met each others just days ago, aren't we?" The question was circling in Jungkook's mind for some time now and he really wanted to know the reason. Jungmi chuckled lightly, "Oh gosh, Jungkook ah, we know each others so long ago. I can't believe you don't remember me."

"We do? When? Where? How?" Jungkook scratched his head in confusion. The girl was confessing that they knew each other from a long time ago. He tried to recall back his memories of him and Jungmi but he found none. Jungmi chuckled again, waving her hands to dismiss the boy's endless thoughts, "Nah it's okay Kookie, we do know each other but since you can't remember them, let's just ignore it. You said there's burgers right?" She pulled the confused boy with her as they raced downstairs, "Let's grab them before others finished them!"

Down the kitchen, everyone in the team had each took a burger and Coke and were heading back to the living room where the TV was showing the intro right before the 8 o'clock news came in. Jungmi smiled and patted Jimin's shoulders as the boy moved a bit to allow Jungmi to sit on the sofa set between him and Yoongi. Taehyung had decided to sit beside Namjoon and Jungkook while Seokjin sat on the floor with Hoseok. Gulping down his drink, Hoseok said in a cheerful tone, "I bet they're going to talk about the wedding again."

"Good evening to all the viewers. We are here once again on Seoul's Times and I'm Park Jinhee your announcer of the day. So entering the first news, we have none other than the..." The announcer talked about the main news for the day and continued until the next news caught the attention of the young people in the living room, "...Next up, we have some breaking news about the hot topic for the past few days. As everyone probably had heard about the tragic events happened on the fateful wedding of bridegroom Lee Minho and bride Choi Sooyoung. The couple were unharmed and safe at the moment, but the dead man, Choi Junhong, was confirmed to be Sooyoung's very own twin brother. The police shot by Junhong had suffered a serious wound but still breathing and alive. He had expressed his gratitude for being alive today as our reporter interviewed him and had said that he was truly sorry for what has happened."

The woman in the screen paused briefly before comtinued, "As for the couple, they had refused to be interview and only wanted to remain silent as the case was handed over to the police. Now we'll turn to our reporter Lee Do Min who is together with the head of Korea Crime Squad Mr. Yoo Wonshik."

The scene was cut and changed to another place where the said reporter was standing right next to the head officer, "Yes, thank you Jinhee-sshi. Everyone, right next to me now is Mr. Yoo Wonshik, our head officer of Korea Crime Squad or more commonly known as KCS, the government's most trusted police department for the past twenty years. Mr. Yoo, I've been told that the tragedy happened on that day was due to the missing of a very important note?"

The man in police's uniform gave a curt nod, "Yes. We have informations that the note contains the records of illegal business operated in the black markets and evidences we needed to capture the criminals that have escaped from the laws previously. It is called the 'Death Note'."

"So where is the Death Note now? Do you have any idea of its whereabouts and ways of getting it?" The reporter held his microphone nearer to Mr. Yoo.

Looking straight into the camera rolling, the head officer of KCS opened his mouth, "We have our own trusted sources all around the world. I guarenteed that we will find the note and bring justice to the world." Mr. Yoo was looking straight and stern into the screen as if he was directly talking to those he was going to catch, "Just you wait, soon, I'll catch all of you with my own hands."

The scene changed again and the announcer was back with a smile, "Yes thank you our reporter Lee and Mr. Yoo for the interview. That's all for today and have a good day everyone." The television was switched off by Yoongi. He spoke in a lazy tone as his friends turned to look at him, "Okay, the real story is spreading like a wild fire. I've even saw a website with the full details of what has happened on the day of wedding and 90% of it were true."

"We should stay low for the time being." Namjoon leaned back and drank his Coke, "But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter