chapter 8

SOULMATE

Krystal was shocked by Minhyuk sudden movement that made everyone shocked too.

Krystal [POV]

OMG! Did he just kissed me in front of every body. But i like the kiss though, wait why would i like the kiss if i hate him. His lip is so kissable and soft though and who couldn't resisted to not kiss this handsome soft lip.

Minhyuk [POV]

OMG! Her lips are sooo soft and kissable and it tasted like cherry. Wait why did i kiss her, oh yeah duh because she kept on saying the same thing that annoyed me. Pabo Minhyuk.

Krystal pulled away from the kiss and slap Minhyuk on the cheek.

"Why did you do that?" Krystal said to Minhyuk.

"Because the words you kept on saying annoyed me so i have to kiss you so you would stop." Minhyuk said to Krystal.

"Yah you can just cover my mouth, you didn't have to kiss me." Krystal said.

"Because i want to kiss it so i can see your face expersssion."Minhyuk said."Look they are soo red like a tomato." teases her.

"What they are not?"Krystal said while covering her face with her hands.

"Yes they are."

"Na-uh."

"Uh-huh."

"Na-uh."

"Uh-huh and if you are going to say "Na-uh" im going to kiss you again." Minhyuk said while Krystal was about to say it again.

"Ah-."Krystal said but coverd .

"Thats what i thought." Minhyuk said.

While they are aguring the workers where looking at them,and Minhyuk was like ,"it was noting i was just moving something from her hair." And everyone face was like "yeah right".

So Krystal and Minhyuk went to his office to do there work and they both were arguing again.

In the office.....

"Yah everybody is going to called me a or something." Krystal said to Minhyuk.

"What they are not going to say that to you?" Minhyuk said to Krystal.

"Of course they are, you just don't know and because you are the CEO son too, so they will." Krystal said to Minhyuk.

"Yah they won't just don't over think about it."Minhyuk said.

"Okay then, I need you to sign this because they need your signature for it." Krystal said as walking to MInhyuk.

"I don't need to sign that." Minhyuk said to Krystal.

"Yes you do and stop acting like a baby and sign it." Krystal said to Minhyuk.

"No i will not." Minhyuk said to Krystal as he turned his head away from the paper and her.

"Yah Minhyuk sign it." Krystal said as she pushed Minhyuk to her and there eyes meet for a minute.

"Fine i will sign it and I'm not a baby." Minhyuk said to her.

"Yes you are." Krystal said to Minhyuk.

"I am not, and before im going to sign this you have to do a aegyo or just something cute for me first."Minhyuk said to Krystal/

"No i will not do it so cn you just please sign it i need to send it right away." Krystal said to Minhyuk.

"Please just once."Minhyuk said to Krystal, acting like a baby again.

"No." Krystal said.

"Pretty Please..."Minhyuk said to Krystal puting his lips.

"Fine, i will do it."Krystal said to Minhyuk because she kinda can't not help by his puting face that was so cute.

"Yay!" Minhyuk said acting all happy.

So then Krystal made a cute face that made Minhyuk so happy that he cannot stop smiling.

 

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter and sorry if its short, i was kinda on a writer block for this one. Will update soon