ch 7

SOULMATE

"Well goodnight Krystal." Minhyuk said.

"Goodnight to you too." Krystal said to Minhyuk.

 

Minhyuk had been watching Krystal everyday because he cared for her, even she doesn't even know that her boss is kinda stalking her all the time.

[At work..]

"Hey have you seen Krystal." Minhyuk ask the workers.

"No, we haven't and i guess she will be late." the workers said.

"Oh,okay then." Minhyuk said.

"Not trying to be mean or offensive i think, but why do you always ask for Krystal,and isn't she your asisstant, you never ask about your asisstant before?" The worker said.

"Oh its nothing i just need her to finish some work for me, thats all." Minhyuk said to the worker.

"Oh are you sure though, its almost sound like you like her." The worker said to Minhyuk.

"What! I don't and why would i like her she is not my type." Minhyuk said to the worker.

"Oh okay, well here she comes." the worker said to mihuk while pointing at Krystal who just came in.

"Krystal!." Minhyuk called that made Krystal look at him.

"Yes." Krystal said while she was walking towards Minhyuk.

"Why are  you late?" Minhuk asked her.

"Oh I'm sorry that i was late because there were traffic so i coldn't come early." Krystal said by responding to his question.

"Oh okay then but if you know you are late you should have called me to pick you up so you won't get late and get punished." Minhyuk said ti Krystal.

"Oh I'm sorry, and i don't want to ride a car with my boss because that will just look weird for the company and peple in here." Krystal said to Minhyuk.

"Its alright no one will say anything to you." Minhyuksaid to Krystal.

"Yes they will and they will call me a gold digger or a person who wants money." Krystal said to Minhyuk.

"No they won't." Minhyuk said back to Krystal.

"Yes they will."Krystal said agruging back at Minhyuk.

"No they won't." Minhyuk said back at Krystal.

"Yes they wi-." Krystal said but was cut off by Minhyuk moved that made everyone in the company looking at them and because Minhyuk hate how she kept on saying "YES THEY WILL."

 

 

So what do you think was Minhyuk moved??\

Sorry for a verl long update because i was on a writer block and don't have that much free time, but hope you guys like this chapter eventhough it is short. Will update soon.