chapter 13

SOULMATE

Continue at their time at the beach.....

Krystal:"Yah, Jin...Helllo..Jin."Trying to get his attention.

Jin snapped out by what he was thinking:'Oh,yes Krystal."

Krystal:"I was calling you and waving at you but you didn't move and blink."said coldly.

Jin:"Oh I'm sorry i was just amazed by your look that it made me stop for what i was going to do next." Krystal blushed so hard that Jin notice it.

JIn:"Yah,Krystal are you blushing.?"while looking at Krystal.

Krystal:"What! I am not!" she says as she cover her cheeks.

Jin:"Yeah...Yeah Whatever." Jin said teasing her.

Krystal:"Really I'm not."

Jin:"Yeah....right." "Come on lets go to our dinner or date whatever you call it." Jin said as he gave the flowers to Krystal and pulling her to the restrauant.

At the restrauant......

Jin:"Here is our table."Jin said as he was showing Krystal.

Krystal said,"Wow! Its beautiful."

Jin:"Not as beautiful as you." Jin siad to Krystal.

Krystal just blush at Jin comment and they were eating until one person came and ruined their special moment together.

Minhyuk POV:

Aish....Krystal is with that Jin guy i again. Wait is he pulling her to that table over there. OMG She even blush at his comment and did he just feed her some food. Gosh Krystal looks so beautiful..ugh....time to be a person who always ruin there date.

No One POV:

Minmhyuk was getting jealous because of Jin action so he decide to go to their table and ruined there moment.

Walking to Krystal and Jin table....

Minhyuk:"Well Hello you guys never knew you guys came her." Minhyuk said while giving Jin the looked and went over to Krystal and put his arm around her waist.

Krystal:"Oh hello Minhyuk, what you doing here?"

Minhyuk:"Oh...I'm just here to take my parents for a family vacation."

Krystal:"Oh okay."

Minhyuk:"How about you guys?"

Krystal was about to answer but Jin in,"Oh can't you see we are having a date."Jin said coldly to Minhyuk.

Minhyuk:"Oh well your date is over because i need Krystal for something about the business." Minhyuk said coldly back to Jin.

Krystal just look at them both like what are they doing.

Jin:"Well she can't she is staying here for the date."Jin said as he pulls Krystal right arm.

Minhyuk:"No she is going with me."Minhyuk pullls Krystal left arm.

 

Sorry for long update i was technically on a hitaus but i will surely update tomrrow and sorry if its short but hope you enjoyed the chapter today.