Chapter 16 Kidnapped Part 2

SOULMATE

Minhyuk POV:

"Today when i was going to go to Krystal hotel room and i knock on her door multiple times but she didn't answer at all and i call her phone but she also didn't answer to so i decide to go to Jin room to see if he had seen her. When i went to Jin room and knock on the door he also didn't answer until i saw him walking to a boat. So i got suspicious of Jin, so i decide to follow him but then i heard him told the guy that don't let Kang Minhyuk in and i notice that it was me. So i need to find a way to get in that boat so i decide to dress up as one of the person who is working on the boat or helping.Technically i had succeeded that but for some reason the place look so far so i wonder in Jin had tooken Krystal hear or what?

While Minhyuk is also in the same boat as Jin who is going to Krystal.Minhyuk tried his best to advoied the workers who are going to go back and he also succeed in that to.Minhyuk had follow Jin for an 1 hour already and Jin hadn't notice him yet. So they reach to the place where Krystal stayed and Minhyuk couldn't get in because there where guards in there so he decide to get one of the gurads and take its clothes and act like he is one of them. While walking to the room Krystal and Jin was in Minhyuk heard Krystal called for help and rush to the room as fast as he could.

Krystal POV:

"There was a knock on the door and i was scared so i decide to move closer to the corner so i want get snatch from him, but when the door open i saw Jin and ask myself Why is Jin here? So i called Jin for help but he didn't seem to help at all especially he look like he is going to do something to me. Jin yanked my feet and i was terrfied so i kick him so his hand can get away from my feet and it did but now they way he yanked me was much stronger. I heard him whisper that he is going to make me his and wouldn't let Minhyuk get in the way between them. I got scared and called for help by yelling but it was no use because Jin told me that no one will help me at all because they all are under his control.Suddenly calling for him and someone to save me, the door had open and before i can see who is the person who is going to save me i was already knock out by the pucnh the Jin gave me on my stomach. I couldn't hear anything."

Minhyuk POV:

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING TO HER!"Is she a toy to do this.I said as i punched Jin on the face and kinda ruined his beautiful face. He responded back to me and said that he is going to have with Krystal and going to make Krystal his. After he said that it made me more mad and pissed that i was going to beat him to death."FYI JIN SHE IS MINE NOT YOURS AND YOU CAN KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF OF MY GIRL!"So after i made Jin unconciuos i try to wake Krystal up but she kinda didn't so i carry her out the door quietly without the other guards knowing.

Hello my beautiful people here is a short update on SOULMATE.Hope you guys enjoy it and give my upvote and comments.Love you guys<3