Chapter 4

SOULMATE

Okay how about we go over the rules in here."Minhyuk said.

"Okay then." Krystal said.

"Okay, these are the stuff you can't do which is that you can't call any guys except me when your are in trouble or lost,can't be late to work cause I'ma yell at you and can't leave until i leave first. The things you could do is work all day for me while i sit back and do nothing and bring me my foods,have to go everywhere with me, and answer my phone calls for business and reagularly." Minhyuk said.

"WHAT! But...."Krystal said while sturrtering and get cut-off from Minhyuk.

"There is no but in here, you better follow or ima fired you already."Minhyuk said.

"No wonder why the others asistaant left because of your selifish rules."Krystal said.

"Betyer be careful of what you say."Minhyuk said 

Krystal gave him a whatever look.

"Well ima go home see you tomorrow boss." Said Keystal giving a force smile to him.

"Okay see you tomorrow then Krystal.Minhyuk said.

And she turned her back and was like )scoff) whatever.So Krystal went home and told Shli everything about the rules that Minhyuk told her to do and not do and Suli was just laughing at her and Krystal said"Why are you laughing it's not funny." "Sorry can't help it." Said Suli. "We'll lets go to sleep cause we have worked tomorrow." Suli said and Krystal said "Sure see you tomorrow then."

The next moring.......

"Hey,Krystal."Suli said."Ready for work."

"Yeah." Said Krystal.

When they reach the company Minhyuk was standing there and waiting for them. Actually he found out where Krystal house was and came earlier in the moring to go check on here idle she going to come earlier or late.

"Hey Krystal you finally came and you are late, and carry my things." Minhyuk said.

Krystal was like "Really."

Suili was like laughing and smiling at them.

When they got into the company Krystal putted Minhyuk stuff on his table.

"Hou know you came late today." Minhyuk said.

"I did not." 

"Yes you did."

"Nuh-uh."

"Uh-huh."

"Stop birecking with me and do your work." Minhyuk said.

"We'll you started it first." Krystal said.

"What did I say about the yelling." Minhyuk said.

"Sorry." Krystal said.

"Now do your work before you go home late." Said Minhyuk.

So Krystal started her work but she didn't notice that Minhyuk was staring at her until she look up and he quickly in a fast pace put his head down and acting like he was reading something on the table.

Krystal POV

"What the heck is he looking at? Is there something behind me." Krystal carefully looked at the back of her and saw nothing and she was like was he staring at me or what.

Minhyuk POV

"Hope she didn't catch me for looking at her and what is she doing turning her back looking at the back for."

Minhyuk:"I'm hungry.Krystal go get my lunch."

"Don't you have your own hands and feet to go get it." Krystal said.

"Remeber the rules....." Minhyuk said while looking at her.

She gave the look of "Fine I"ll go get it." 

When she came back with his food she found him sleeping and put the food on his desk and was staring at him closer to him and say awe how cute.(In her mind she's like why am I saying this.) While staying closer to his face his eyes opened.

 

 

Hope you guys like this chapter even though it was short and sorry for not updating because I have a lot of chores to do But I"ll update soon sorry for some typo.