chapter 6

SOULMATE

When they were at the restaurant Minhyuk asked Krystal if she wants anything and she asked for alot of things because she was also very hungry too. When they finish ordering the food the food came and it made Krystal face soo happy.

Minhyuk (POV)

"Look at her face it looks so beautiful when she smiles when the food came too and i guess she really haven't ate after being stuck in the office with me for the whole day." He just stared at her only without eating his food yet.

"Hello....oooo...." Krystal said while waving her hand acrossed his face.

"Oh sorry what did you say."Minhyuk said.

"Nothing and what are you looking at sooo carefully." Krystal said and ask while looking at his face.

"Oh nothing just that i was daydreaming thats it."Minhyuk said.

"Oh." Krystal said.

While they were eating their delicious food Krystal notice that Minhyuk face was coverd in the delicious juice\saue from the rib that he was eating.

"Yah....your face is cover with sauce."Krystal said.

But he diidn't heard her because he was busy eating his food so then she got a napkin and wipe the sauce on his face while bending of the table to reach his face.Minhyuk was shocked by Krystal movement and ask her what is she doing and she said that im wiping the sauce on your face and he said why didn't you tell me and she said i did but you didn't seem to notice at all and he said oh.

Minhyuk (POV)

When she wiped my face i was shocked but i liked it because she was the one who was wiping for me and how come i didn't notice that she was asking me.

After the delicious food Minhyuk decide to take her home because it was getting really late.So when he took her home he ask her for her phone number so he can contacted her if their is anything important and Krystal said sure. So they finish giving each one of their phone number on the phone and then Minhyuk ask Krystal if he can take a picture with her for the profile picture on the phone number contact and she said sure so then they too a photo and she also wanted one too.

the photo:

Image result for minhyuk and krystal

(photo credit to the owner and i don't own any of this pictures.)

 

Sorry for long update i was having a writers block but hope you enjoyed this chapter.