chapter 12

SOULMATE

The next day\morning................

Jin already ahd woken up and cooked breakfast for Krystal and him to eat.Krystal was awaken by the smell of the food because she loves food soo much but never gain weight at all. So Krystal went doen the stairs to the kitchen and sat on the table waiting for Jin delicious food to come.

 

Jin:"Morning,beautiful." Jin said happily.

Krystal:"Morning Jin.","Can i eat the food now?!"

Jin:"No you can't, because yong lady you need to go wash up first before you eat it."

Krystal:"Why though?? I'm really hungry and you don't want me to lose weight or strave to death."

Jin:"Because you just have to wash up first and i won't let you strave to death."

Krystal:"But.....I want to eat right know."

Jin:"No you can't."

Krystal:"Fine then.i'm not going to eat when i finish washing up. NOT GOING TO EAT!"

Jin can't stand her kinda stubborness so he let her eat before she is going to wash up and he doesn't like it when she doesn't eat.

Jin:"Fine you can eat it before yu wash up."

Krystal:"Omo! Really! Thanks Jin.I will eat it happliy.!"

So Krystal finish eating the food that Jin made and also finsh washing up. Then she and Jin decide to hangout today and won't have any interruption from Minhyuk at all and they decide to go to the beach together as there kinda date.

Minhyuk was ready to go to the beach with his family because he had a vacation off. The beach he is going is also the beach that Jin and Krystal is also going,but Mninhyuk doesn;t know about thsi until he called her.

 

Minhyuk calles Krystal:

M:"Krystal where are you?

K:"Some where, why?

M:"Where?" asking all curious.

K:"Just some where?"

M:"Yah, are you with that jerk Jin."

K:"Maybe, why?"

M:"Nothing just asking."

K:"Yeah what eve', well i gotta go bye."

M:"Wait-.." Minhyuk was hung up on Krystal.

 

Jin:"Who was that?"

K:"No one."

Jin:"Oh okay then lets go then."

K:"Yeah lets go."

So Krystal and Jin got inside the car and started to drive out the driveaway and hitting on the road to the beach.

So as Krystal and Jin got there Minhyuk saw both of them out of the car and got jealous.

K:"Well, see you tonight, Jin."

J:"See you tonight then."

They said to each other as they go to their own hotel room. But what they don't notices that Minhyuk heard their conversation and was thinking in his head,"Where are they going at night."

 

As night came Jin went to Krystal hotel room and bought some flowers for their date tonight at the beach. When Krystal open the door Jin was amazed by her clothing because it really match her and he also blushes eventhough he just saw her like that.

Imagian Krystal wearing this:

Image result for cute dresses for women

 

Sorry for long update because of school but hope you guys like and the next chapter im going to make Minhyuk to ruin their date again......