chapter 15: Kidnapped

SOULMATE

It was a beautiful morning on the beach and Krystal decide to go for a walk on the beach to get some fresh air and some breeze. Krystal went out and was walking on the beach for around 30 minutes or so until she felt a cloth covering and made her pass out and was taken away to a boat.

When Krystal woke up she notice that she was out of somewhere was about to move until she notice that she was tied on a chair and then some groups on man came and she called for help but those men didn't look like help and they told her to be quiet or else. Krystal had the courage to ask who are they and they said they can't tell or they get introuble by there boss.

Rap Monster called Jin and told him that they got her and had tied her up and he told Rap Monster that he will come right way.

Last Night

Jin called his gang BTS and told Rap Monster and the other members to come to the beach tomrrow and helphim with something anfd they agreed to him. He told Rap Monster and the other members to kidnapped Krytsal to this island and when you kidnapped her don't let this guy name Kang Minhyuk see you guys and he sented a picture of Minhyuk to Rap Monster and they were like okay then.

Krystal i'm going to make you mine and married you and i will not let Minhyuk take you away from me at all. Just you watch Minhyuk i will get her and you won't have anything at all.

Hope you enjoy this short chapter and sorry for not updating because of school but hope you like and will update soon.