Chapter 17

SOULMATE

Minhyuk POV:

So after i carefully carry Krystal out of the room and was about to go to the front but i notice that there was people guarding there so i decide to move into the forest and stay there for the day before i make a boat and leave in the morning with Krystal.

I put Krystal down and try to wake her up but she still hasn't wake up so i put my jacket around her and went to go and look for some wood to make fire so we won't be cold at night. Yes even though i own a business i also know how to survive outside too. After making so fire and catching so fish Krystal had finally woken up and ask where is she and i told her that i was saving her from Jin and that we couldn't until tomrrow morning and i give her some fish and water that i had pick up and she ate it deliciously and then everything went slient.

Krystal and Minhyuk was looking at the stars in the sky peacefully until they look at each other and moving in closer and moving more closer, by closing the space between them and kissed passionate and went down ion the lef by having Krystal on the bottom and Minhyuk on the top and Minhyuk kiss evey spot to mark that she is his, so Jin can not get her. While kissing her everywhere Minhyuk asked Krystal is she ready and she says yes.

So the did that together and Mihyunk told her,"I love you Krystal,ever since i met you at the coffee shop." Krystal responded,"Me too Minhyuk, I also love you too." After saying I love you to each other they kiss again and wear there clothes and went to sleep to get ready to go home tomrrow moring.

 

Heres is an update sorry that its is short because i think i can update with short updates but i will try my best to make it long. Hope you guys like this chapter and i wasn't excepted to do that but i did. :) Will update soon