Chapter 3

SOULMATE

The last said,"This is your boss,his named is Kang Minhyuk,the son of Mr.Kang." 

"Well Krystal he will be your boss cause your the one who had sign up to be the assistant position.So you'll be working with him in his office."

Krystal(POV)

"Really, why did I even sign up for the assistant position.Ugh..pabo Krystal.

Minhyuk (POV)

"oh she going to be my assistant that's good cause I can annoy her and bother her all day." An evil smirk oh his face.

"Will Krystalyou can stay here with Minhuk while I show Suli her place." the lady say to Krystal.

"No I don't want to, I'll just go with you guys." Said Krystal.

"No, you can't because you have to stay with him so you can learn his rule inside his office and the rules in the company." Said the lady.

"Okay then, bye Suli see you later then." Said Krystal.

"Bye Krystal, have fun learning the rules."Suli said while teasing her.

"Can't believe I met the girl who spill coffe on me and by the way what is your name." Minhyuk said.

"Didn't you hear the lady saying my name." Krystal said.

"Oh yeah I did,but I want you to say your name."Minhyuk said 

"Ugh...really do I have too."Krystal said.

"Of course  you have too or I'm going to fire you."

"Fine,I will say it." Krystal said. She going to say it because she needs the money to buy his expensive shirt.

"My name is Krystal Jung or Jung Soo Jung." Krystal said in a way that Minhyuk didn't like.

"Say it more nicely and polite would you?"

Krystal(POV)

"Really say it nicely to you,isn't that nicely enough."

"Alright I'll say it nicely." Krystal said 

"Okay then, say it."Minhyuk said by similing and waiting like a little kid who waits for the candy or wanting something.

"Annyeonghaseyo, My name is Jung Soo Jung or Krystal Jung but you can call me Krystal." Krystal say in a polite way.

"Good"Minhyuk said.

"Aren't you going to ask your boss name." Minhyuk said.

"No because the lady already told me and she even said your name when we walked in already." Krystal said.

"Okay then." Minhyuk said.

Minhyuk(POV)

"I want her to ask my name too because I want to introduce myself too."

 

Hope you liked this chapter even though it lacks a little bit and I"ll update soon.