chapter 5

SOULMATE

Krystal steps back from his face to give them space to talk.

"What are you doing?" Minhyuk ask while looking at Krystal.

"Uhm...not..hing..."Krystal said while stuutering her words.

"Oh really then why are you looking at my face when i'm slepping, do i look that handsome when i sleep?" Minhyuk said.

"What your face doesn't look that handsome(she lied it does) and i was just checking if your actually asllep or dead." Krystal said.

"Whatever my face is handsome when i sleep and i know you think it is handsome Krystal." Minhyuk said while teasing her and Krystal blush at the same time."See you are blushing aren't you."

"What im not?" Krystal said while putting her two hands on her cheeks.

"Don't lie i can see." Minhyuk said.

"No im not."

"Yes you are."

When i say no then its a no!" Krystal said.

"You don't have to lie i know even you said no alot."Minhyuk said.

Krystal POV

Ugh...this guy really gets on my nerve alot. He does look handsome when he sleeps though.(Why are you saying that Krystal you are suppose to hate him.) in her mind.

"Get back to work already." Minhyuk said.

"Yes, sir." Krystal said.

While Krystal was doing her work Minhyuk was eating but said,"This food is not tasty at all." saying it loud so Krystal could hear. She heard it and looked at him then went back to whatshe was working on.

"I want to eat something else but i need someone to go with me so the food will taste good." Minhyuk said while talking loud again. And Krystal just looked him. "Hey Krystal can you go with me?." Minhyuk said.

"No." Krystal said.

"Why not?"Minhyuk said while puting his lips.

"Because i don't reall know you that much and i don't go out and eat with strangers." Krystal said 

"What im not a stranger im your boss." Minhyuk said.

""Well you are my boss but the asistant shouldn't go eat with the boss and it would look werid." Krystal said.

"It won't look werid because everyone wouldn't say anything and because i want you to eat with me cause i have no else to rely on." Minhyuk said.

"How about your parents, friends and etc." Krystal said.

"They are not avaiable right know, but can you go with me please?" Minhyuk said. while begging her.

"No."

"Please." while doing ageyo to her

"No."

"Pretty Please."

"No."

While Minhyuk was doing that to her for 20 minutes she finally say yes so it won't annoy her. Minhyuk said"Aww thanks your are the best asistant while putting his hands over her shoulders."

"Yeah." Krystal said.

"Well come on lets go im getting hungry." Minhyuk said while whiny like a baby.

"Yea..yah im coming." Krystal said.

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter and i'll update soon and the next part while have more moments of them together. And sorry if it short.