chapter 14

SOULMATE

Still at the restraunt.........

While Minhyuk and Jin are still pulling Krystal by both arms, Minhyuk pulled Krystal so hard that Krystal fell on top of him and their lips accidently touch that made Jin piss becasue he saw their kiss and saw that Krystal was blushing so he pulled Kystal away from Mihyuk and took her away and they went to the beach era and start walking and talking about Minhyuk and who do you like most and other stufff.

Minhyuk POV:

So while me and Jiin was ulling Krystal both arms i accidently pulled her so hard that she fell on top of me and thats what i wanted to happen though. And i notice that ou lips crashed to each other that made me and her blushed but she was blushed as red as a tomato.That made me relly happy though until Jin who saw everything pulled hher away from me and left me  there.

Kystal POV:

While Minhyuk and Jin was pulling my both arm i felt like someone pulled me hard until i just notice that i was already on top of Minhyuk and our lips crashed each other and while i pulled away and look at him for a bit i notice that my cheek was red as a tomato and Minhyuk too and then someone pulled my other arm and took me away from the sence that just happen.

Jin POV:

While me and Minhyuk was pulling Krystal both arm i saw that Krystal was out of my sight until i looked down and saw that Krystal was on top of Minhyuk and their lip were crashed on to each other that made me feel mad and jealous. I was made and jealous because i had loved Krystal for a long time, every since i had meet her as a little child. So I decide to ruin there moment by pulling Krystal other arm and took her to the beach to walk and talk aboout stuff.

Walking on the beach....

Jin said,"How wass the kiss?' he said coldly. But Kystal didn't espond because her mind was daydreaming about what happen earlier."HELLO! Did you even heard me." Jin said as he was waving at her face. And then Kystal finally respond.Kystal said,"Oh.What..Did you say." and Jin was like."Huh..So you didn't listen to my question, still day dreamng about the kiss.' Jin said coldy again.

Krystal notice the voice in Jin voice and said,"What' wrong Jin?", but Jin didn't replied to her and Krystaal decide to do her aegyo so Jin would answer becase she knows that Jin can't refuse that. Jin finally answered and said,"Nothing" while looking down. So then Jiin decide to ask the question again and then Krystal answered by saying that it was nothing that she didn't feel anything but it was a liedd she actually flt a spark through that kissed. So Jin actually believe what she said and was smiing happliy  and was jumping all happy that Krystal didn't felt anything. So then they decide to go back to their hotel room and sleep for their another adventure day tomrrow.

Minhyuk POV:

So i couldn't leave Kystal with that guy Jin so i decided to follow them and listen to everything they said. But when I heard that Krystal said thatt their wasn't any spark in the kissed had broke my heart and left my heart in pain, but i coudn't give up tht easy because i got to fight for her and would not let that guy Jin take heer away from me.

Krystal POV:

Why did Jin askedd me about the kiss is he jealous or what, but oh wel. But the kiss with Minhyuk though....Thinking about it just makes my heat race and blush more. Gosh i got to say his lis is so kissable. His hot pink lips though. I actually feel some spark while kissing Mihyuk but i just lied to Jin so h wouldn't know.

After thinking aboout Mihyuk,Krystal phone buzzed and it was:

From:The Boss

-How was the kissed an my lips?'-

To: the boss

-The kiss and why you want to know.'-

From:"The Boss

-Becausse i  know that you like it.- 

To: The Boss

-No i do not.-

From:"The Boss

-Don't lie i know and have a sweet dream my princess.

End of their Text Message.

Minhyuk POV:

From:"My Princess

-The kiss why you want to know.- Aish this girl is lying i know that she enjoyed the kiss.

Krystal POV:

OMG! Did he just call me princess......screaming inside herself. Hold yourself down Krystal maybe he was just saying it for fun, but oh well im happ he call me princess though and no one have given me that nickname.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and will update soon. Have a great day everyone!