Chapter 18

SOULMATE

The next day early in the morning Minhyuk and Krystal had woken uo really early to leave the beach and go back to the city with each other without Jin knowing but Minhyuk did told his parents only.

There ride to go across the ocean beach to the beach was safe and sound. They where about to leave but Jin gurads came and surround alll of them. So Minhyuk and Krystal were back-side-to-backside and Minhyuk told Krystal that he will always protect her and stay with her no matter what happens and eventhough we love each other.The gurads came closer so Miinhyuk push Krystal to the side and start fighitng them until he heard Krystal scream. Krystal was taken away from Jin and put inside the car. Rap Monster was holding Minhyuk on his collar shirt and ask Jin what should they do with him and Jin said just leave him like that and lets go and no one will find out.

They left Minhyuk there and went to the city.

In the city....

Inside the car:

"Krystal, you know that i did it for your protection."Jin said to Krystal looking at her.

Krystal avoid his look and didn't say anything to him at all."While i have a news for you."Jin said to Krystal. "What is it?"Krystal asked curiously."Well the news is you are going to get marry to me no matter what happens to you and Minhyuk and your parents accept my marriage and we are also going out of the country so we can not see Minhyuk anymore."Jin said to Krystal as he holds her hand and made a smirk.

"What!, I don't want to get marry to you!"Krystal said as she was so pissed off."Well to bad already because i had already announce it on the news and everyone knows so you can't do anything about it."Jin said.

"No this can't be happpening, I don't love you Jin, I love Minhyuk."Krystal said looking at Jin."Well, i'm going to make you forget about him and make you love me instead." Jin said.

 

Hope you enjoy this short update and will update soon.