chapter 1

SOULMATE

The incident at the cafe.....

Krystal walking inside the coffe shop or cafe and  acciendently bump into Minhyuk.Krystal acciediently made Minhyuk spill his coffe on him  and Krystal was trying to help him wipe his coffe but Minhyuk said "Yah, why did you did that, you know how much this shirt cost.?." while looking at you. Krystal said "Sorry,Sir?." Minhyuk said "Yeah you better say sorry,and now i don't want the shirt cause it got the coffe smell." Krystal said "What's wrong with the coffe smell and you can just laundary it off." Minhyuk said "Eventhough i laundary it off the smell will be there, and you know how much this shirt is percious to me." Krystal"Um...No i don't know."while looking at Minhyuk. Minhyuk said" What a rude girl." Krystal, "FYI, I'm not rude and you could just go buy it from another store to replace it." Minhyuk " You know what you right i should go buy it again but guess what i'm making you buying it cause your the one who spill coffe on the shirt." sacractic tone.

Krystal:"Can't you just go buy it for yourself cause by looking at you, you look like you came from a rich family."

Minhyuk:" I'm from a rich family,"talking to you while leaning close to your face,"But strangers or a person who mess-up my stuff have to go and but me another one."

Krystal, scoff and just walked away.

Minhyuk: "Hey you!, you better go buy me one and here is my business place."

Krystal just gave him the looked and went to order your drink.

Krystal(POV)

"OMG. Can't believe that I spill coffe on his shirt, hope he is not mad at me for doing that." In your mind.

"Huh, telling me to buy his shirt from a store eventhough i said im sorry and ain't he rich enough to go buy it for himslef."

"Oh.. well guess should pick his business card incase  i buy him his stupid shirt for him."

Minhyuk (POV)

"Aish.. this girl why does she has to make me spill coffe on my shirt." in his mind

"FYI, I'm not rude and you could just go buy it from another store to replace it." Really this girl is rude and by saying she not rude at all and telling me to buy shirt to replace,huh(scoff) like that is going to happen.

 

Next Day.......

Krystal and her friend Suli decide to go find some work to do cause she needed money to buy her expensive stuff and you need money to buy his stupid shirt.Since you both are good at business you guys decide to go to Merlin and Fashion Company business because there needed people to be hired. So you and your friend went inside the business and ask the person infront of the office and ask for the paper work for the job. So you guys got the paperwork and sign everything to get the job.

After that you both went back to the company and turn your guys paperwork and got the job fast because you guys already had experience doing it already sho the hired you guys on that eventhough they even interview you guys.

A lady came and took you guys to the boss son room because the boss wasn't here. So when you enter the room you saw someone similar but you don't even know his name and you guys saw each other and was like:

Krystal:"Gasp...You again."

Minhyuk: "Gasp....You."

 

Hope you guys like this chapter eventhough it was short but I'll update soon and plese subscribe and comment down below..