Eighteen

Photograph [Broken Memories #2]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She shot up from bed after being woken by a loud thud.  Seungwan sat up, propping her body up using her elbows just in time to see Sehun putting his clothes back on.  The sun was already up and at its peak, leaving her to wonder what time it was and if her parents were going to be worried that she hadn’t come home last night.  She went to get off the bed but then realized that she wasn’t wearing any clothes which made the memories of what had happened that night come to mind.  She ignored Sehun’s snort and wrapped the comforter around her and then began gathering her clothes.

“I saw everything last night.  No point in covering yourself up,” he said, gesturing to the comforter.

Seungwan smirked.  “I get to choose when I expose myself.  So if I wanted you to see my body last night but I don’t want to right now, you’re going to have to accept that.  Turn around.”

He rolled his eyes yet turned around anyway.  Seungwan quickly got dressed and checked the time on her almost dead cell phone.  It was late in the morning, enough to know that her parents were going to kill her and probably ground her for the rest of the summer when she got home.  She looked around the room and raised an eyebrow at the sight of Song Minho clutching a teddy bear at the foot of the bed.

“Please tell me he wasn’t there last night,” Sehun said, shocked.

Seungwan shook her head.  “He might have walked in after we fell asleep.”

Sehun looked unsure.  “I don’t know.  We probably did it around five times last night.  The party must have ended at around four in the morning if that’s true.”

“Does it really matter?” she sighed.  “I’m hungry, so you can follow me or sit here wondering how many people saw or heard us last night.”

He silently followed her out back into the house, both of them stepped around sleeping bodies in the hallways and on the staircase.  She spotted Seulgi and Jongin on the sofa, cuddled up together. 

“You wake them up.  I’m going to get the car ready and hopefully get us to the nearest diner so we can get some breakfast.”

Sehun nodded and walked over to the couch to go scare their friends into waking up and she went outside the house to track down the car they had all arrived in.  Hopefully she’d be able to use one of her friends as an alibi for where she was after the party.  The car was parked on the side of the street two houses down where a nice elderly couple were watering their plants in their front yard, a neat little row of flowers and vegetable crops.  They shook their heads disapprovingly at her and began having a loud conversation about how useless teenagers were with the parties and the drugs. 

She got into the car and drove it up to the curb of the Tuan’s house and got out to see what was happening inside.  Seungwan would have liked to see all her friends up and ready to go but instead all she saw was her brother yelling through the house looking for her.  She opened in horror at the fact that he was there accusing Sehun of having unholy intentions and ruining her despite the fact that her reputation was very clear with every young person in the entire town.

“Shut up, you’re making a scene.”

“Where have you been all night?” he demanded, turning on her.  He didn’t look that angry, more like he’d been forced to be a concerned older sibling and he’d been tasked to report back to their parents about what she’d been doing.

“It’s pretty clear I was here but please don’t tell mom and dad,” Seungwan frowned.  “We don’t want the story about how mom’s wedding ring went missing to come out, do we?”

“You’re a brat,” he grumbled.  “And I cannot believe you guys had the nerve to bring Yeri to a house party.”

He pointed to the coffee table at which their young friend was sitting on, watching the confrontation go down and she had the decency to look ashamed of herself for going to an older kid’s party.  However Seungwan wasn’t so strict and she understood how Yeri would want to come and experiment because after all, she was only two years younger them.  At Yeri’s age, she’d done things that Sungmin’s blood would go cold with the knowledge of.

“What do you expect from the school ?”  It was a guy that Seungwan that once flirted with on occasion, knowing that he really liked her or the image of her that is.  His name was Kang Seungyoon and he was very good friends with another one of her usual boy toys, Nam Taehyun.

Seungwan heard Seulgi in a sharp breath.  If this were a movie, some people would have turned to the girl’s brother, her significant other, or maybe any one of her friends.  However Sungmin, Sehun, or any of her four friends had made a move to say something and that was because all of them knew that she could more than handle a stupid prick with a big mouth.

“What did you call me?” she asked, raising her eyebrow.

“You know what you are,” Seungyoon said, his voice lowered in the face of confrontation.

“Yeah, I do.  I also know that I’d shut my mouth if I were you or I might find myself in a lot of trouble,” Seungwan said, in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter