Fifteen

Photograph [Broken Memories #2]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While her boyfriend was out stealing cars, Seungwan was leading her troops to terrorize the camp newbies, Jeon Jungkook and his fellow cabinmates.  It would be all too simple to target him, a process that started with Naeun sneaking into the cabin and sliding into the covers with the boy.  Surely he would be freaked out by a half older girl in his bed with him especially because he seemed to be one of the nervous types that would cry rather than take advantage of the situation.  All four of them crept inside, surveying the four occupied beds now that Sehun was gone and wasn’t coming back. 

Seungri was the cabin leader for this one and he’d clearly exercised his seniority by claiming the bed that was furthest away from the front door, which was the best spot since these cabins didn’t have any air conditioning or heating.  Jungkook was right next to the door and according to Naeun’s mumbling, he was very cuddly and it was freaking her out.  Seungwan only snickered in response to her panicked face as Jungkook wrapped his legs around her waist like a koala.

She shook her can of whipped cream and proceeded to move to where another new camper that was  was sleeping.  It was a boy she knew as Min Yoongi but the rest of the camp called him Suga after this one incident that involved cake and a coyote had gone down a few days back.  She squirted out a bit of whip cream into his hand and tickled his nose and waited for the intended effect.  She and Haeryung giggled quietly when he reached up and rubbed the cream all over his face. 

Jiyeon had rushed into the bathroom to replace all of the shampoo in the bathroom with glue and Haeryung had slunk away to pour honey on top of Seungri’s head so that he would have something to wash out the next morning.  Seungwan went over to Naeun who was desperately trying to get herself detached from the young boy as if she couldn’t stand to be in his presence anymore. 

“He’s so clingy, oh my god,” Naeun whimpered.  “This is so gross.”

“Give me the fake rat you brought with you,” Seungwan whispered, holding out her hand.

The only person they had not messed with yet was a tough looking guy named Song Minho that actually went to her school but was so distant to everyone she’d never talked to him before.  In fact, she’d never seen anyone talk to him before except for maybe Jongin and that had only been once.  However, it didn’t matter to her how intimidating he made himself because she was still going to leave the fake rat on his chest for him to wake up to.  When everything was done, everyone except for Naeun was ready to go and it was then they all finally decided to take pity on her and carry out the actual plan.  She buried her face into Jungkook’s neck and pretended to be asleep while the girls took pictures of it.

Surprisingly, Jiyeon and Haeryung put aside their differences for once to help Naeun detach herself from the boy.  Once Naeun was a safe trooper, she pulled out a tube of  lipstick she always kept with her and gave it to the girls.  They started putting it on while Seungwan stepped up and searched for the waistband of Jungkook’s pants and swiftly pulled them off once she found it.  She held in a breath waiting for some kind of reaction, hoping he was a heavy of enough of a sleeper that he wouldn’t notice he was pant less.  Thankfully he was.  She exhaled and gripped his shirt and then ed it silently all the way down, revealing a muscled torso. Now that was something she hadn’t expected, making her realize he wasn’t just a little boy.

“Damn, he’s got abs,” Haeryung whispered, eyeing his body appreciatively.

“I suddenly don’t feel creeped out by doing this,” Jiyeon commented. 

Naeun was the only that was still distressed but she it up and when on with the plan.

One by one the girls stepped forward and placed obvious kiss marks all over Jungkook’s legs and chest, pausing only to confirm his tossing and turning wasn’t a sign that he was waking up.  Seungwan was handed a rope by Jiyeon and then they proceeded to tie Jungkook’s hands to the bedpost and once they were finally done with that, they took more embarrassing pictures to appreciate their handiwork. 

Over in Min Yoongi’s corner, a snore came from both Seungri and Song Minho.  That was their cue to get out of there.  They silently crept out of the cabin and only once they were safely back into their own beds did they burst into giggles, waking Seohyun up from her slumber to demand some answers about where they’d been and what they had been doing, to which they respond that they would only find out in the morning. 

Seungwan was exhausted from the days events from finding out the sordid truth about Sehun and Jongin’s illegal activities to the hazing pranks that she and the girls finally were able to get done.  She fell asleep right away hoping she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter