Say Something

If You Ever Come Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry I wasn't able to double update last night :( I'll try to make up for it tonight! 

 

 

 

The dinner with Kyungsoo went better than you expected. After telling him what had happened between you and Baekhyun, he tried his best to let you feel better by talking about other things like your hobbies, work and other things which are not related to Baekhyun. As much as you tried not to think of Baekhyun but in most things that you’ve done, Baekhyun was always there with you.

 

You arrived home and started to ponder on the things that Kyungsoo said.

 

“I think the best way here is to try accepting things first. It’s a long process. I know it isn’t easy to accept what had happened… Stop trying to hurt yourself because of your thoughts.”

 

You wanted to try. You wanted to stop hurting yourself emotionally and that’s what you’re planning to do.

 

“Do what makes you happy. I know what makes you happy and it’s nothing related to him.” Kyungsoo affirmatively said to you.

“What is it?” You asked.

“Dancing. You’re happy when you’re dancing. Just the thought of it makes you happy before. Am I right?”

Kyungsoo’s right. It was dancing. Even if you’ve stopped dancing for a long time but dancing was your first love.

“But I haven’t danced for quite a long time.”

“Why?”

“Because I had to sacrifice some things for what made me happy back then.”

“And that’s why you need to try to go back to dancing. You should try if it helps you. Think of it as a form of therapy.”

 

You walked inside your room and started playing your iPod. You wanted to try dancing again since it has been a long time since you last danced. You stopped dancing because of Baekhyun. Well, not entirely because of him but it was your choice. You wanted to be with him and refused the offer to study and practice in the US and now you’re regretting that you refused the scholarship.

You tried to warm up first and when you suddenly heard “Say Something” playing, you started to move with the music.

 

Say something I’m giving up on you

I’ll be the one if you want me to

Anywhere I would’ve followed you

Say something I’m giving up on you

 

Every line seems to hurt you piece by piece but expressing yourself through dancing helped you release all the hurt that you feel inside. You thought that your moves are going to be rusty since you haven’t done this for a long time but you still moved easily with every note. You felt relief with every move that you did and you continued until you exhaust yourself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter