Poison and Wine

If You Ever Come Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woooooooooooow. I wasn't expecting subscribers. Honestly. Haha. But yey for subscribers! I hope you'd enjoy this fic. Gaaaaaahd Kyungsoo T_T Please comment and upvote! :)

 

 

 

“How have you been? It’s been how many years already? 8? Since we last saw each other?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Yeah. 8 years.” You plainly answered. You wanted to say more to him but your thoughts just fail you. There was an awkward silence between the both of you until he decided to speak again.

“So what’s brings you here?”

“I-- I don’t know. I’m not even sure.”

“I’m sure you do. Do you have a problem which we can talk about?”

“It’s just-- Kyungsoo, I think I’m not comfortable being here with you now. I don’t think I’m ready to share.” You hesitated.

“I see. You must’ve been through a lot. Maybe if you’re not comfortable here in this clinic maybe we can do it elsewhere? Dinner perhaps? Whenever you’re ready.”

You will never be ready to share about your problem with Baekhyun to your first love.

“Sure.”

“Uhm I guess I’ll just give you my calling card if ever you’ve already decided. Just give me a call or a message, I’m free anytime.” Kyungsoo handed you his calling card and held your hand. “If you need someone to talk to, remember I will always be here to listen to you. Always.”

You stared at your hand that was being held by Kyungsoo. His hand did not change a tall. It was still small yet soft and thoughts of him holding your hand like this before came to you.

“Sure. I’ll go ahead. Sorry about today, Kyung- I mean Dr. Do.”

“Please, just call me Kyungsoo.”

“Yes, Kyungsoo.” You smiled and left the room.

 

You went out of the clinic and you just walked to where yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter