Drops of Jupiter

If You Ever Come Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Longest update yet! Whew. I was just so inspired by Zhang Yixing's Go Fighting previews IYKWIM HIHIHI. (I know it's totally irrelevant to BaekSoo lol) Please comment and upvote!!!!

 

 

You woke up and you felt that today’s going to be another dreadful day of living without a heart and soul. It has been 3 months since your supposed-to-be 6th anniversary celebration with Baekhyun. It has also been a month since you last saw your first love, Do Kyungsoo. You kept on questioning life why it has been so playful to you? How can of all people who’d break and tear you apart be the person you solely and truly love and why of all people who’d you’d ask for medical help was none other than your first love?

 

Fortunately, at this time, you did not wake up to a hangover since you’ve tried to be sober for almost 3 weeks now. Your best friend has successfully convinced you to stop drinking since it won’t do anything good to you and you knew she was right. She was always right except for the part of introducing Baekhyun to you which was partly a mistake.

 

You took a bath and prepared yourself to go back to work after asking for quite a long time leave which almost cost you your job. Luckily, your boss was understanding enough to grant you your request and it’s time for you to slowly start again. You were about to go out of your apartment until you felt that your bag seemed quite light. You looked at it and saw that you forgot your wallet. You went back to your room and searched for it and saw it under your bed. You opened your wallet and saw something that caught your attention, Kyungsoo’s calling card.

 

You haven’t contacted him ever since you met at the clinic. You tried to slowly fix yourself alone and you think you’re quite getting successful. You read his calling card and got your phone and was debating to yourself whether you should message him or not.

 

Sent [7:37 am]: Dr. Do Kyungsoo?

Kyungsoo [Received 7:39 am]: Yes. May I know who this is?

Sent [7:41 am]: It’s me. Your annoying ex girlfriend.  

Sent [7:42 am]: Oh wait maybe you’ve had other annoying ex girlfriends. Haha. The person you saw crying along the hallway before after failing a dance exam.

Kyungsoo [Received 7:45 am]: Because you’re beautiful when you don’t cry. :) Finally, I was waiting for you to message me.

Sent [7:46 am]: You must have missed me a lot, eh?

Kyungsoo [Received 7:48 am]: Let’s just say you owe me a lot of catching up. 8 years’ long enough to miss out a lot from your life.

Sent [7:50 am]: Well, maybe. Are you free tonight?

Kyungsoo [Received 7:55 am]: Sure. I’ll text you later. I’ll pick you up. :) See you.

Sent [7:58 am]: Okay. Thank you, Kyungsoo. See you :)

 

 

Kyungsoo tried looking for you in each practice room in your university building. He decided to pay you a visit after going back to your town since he was already done with his first term in college. He wanted to surprise you so he tried asking your common friends on what you’re up to for the past weeks and he was not surprised when all of them answered that you were busy dancing. He heard a loud music playing along the hallway and he tried to look along the small window on the door and finally, he saw you so immersed in dancing Drops of Jupiter.


 

Tell me did you sail across the sun

Did you make it to the Milky Way

To see the lights are faded

And that heaven’s overrated


 

You were practicing your pump turns until you could perfect it. You didn’t notice that Kyungsoo was also in the room watching you dearingly.


 

But tell me, did the wind sweep you off your feet?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter