For the First Time

If You Ever Come Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Same with the previous chapter, it'll help if you listen to the song :) Enjoy and comment please! :) 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"You need to get hold of yourself. You need help." Your best friend for 15 years, Mae couldn't take seeing you like this anymore. Seeing you tear yourself apart day by day hurts your best friend even more than you feel. What made her even feel guiltier was it was her who introduced you to Baekhyun. She was Baekhyun's groupmate back in college and she was his best buddy. You knew she had feelings towards Baekhyun back then but Baekhyun chose you over Mae. It almost cost your friendship with Mae but luckily, both of you were mature enough to settle things before it got worse.

 

"I try. Can't you see what I do every night just to forget him?"

"Yes. Alcohol and it's just making things worse! Sober up! Wake up! This isn't you! You're better than this." She started getting frustrated at you and you knew it. She was already screaming when she's the most patient person you've met in your life. You honestly want to pick up yourself but you just don't know how to start again. Baekhyun has been a big part of your life and he'll forever be. How could you just move on as if that relationship of 6 years was just nothing? You just don't know.

"I know a psyc- counselor who can help you. You can just tell her your story. She'll listen to you. I know." Your best friend tried to convince you.

"A lot of people have heard my story. How would she be different?" You annoyingly answeted.

"She's different and she's a professional." You were already partly considering what your best friend just said. "Fine. Tell me when and where. I'll go."

 

You were scheduled to an appointment the following day at 3pm. You arrived at the the psychiatrist's clinic 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment. You were the only patient inside.

 

You approached the reception and said that you were the one who scheduled for an appointment at 3pm. The receptionist gladly guided

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter