I Never Told You

If You Ever Come Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry if it took me a long time to update but I was busy studying :( I'm sorry. I'll try to make a double update tonight. Sorry guys! Please comment and upvote :) 

 

The ride going to the restaurant was tad awkward thanks to the song that played but Kyungsoo tried his best to keep up with a conversation between the two of you. You finally arrived at an Italian restaurant. Kyungsoo went out of the car first and before you could open the door, he already did it for you. Kyungsoo was still the gentleman from before. The way he looked at you was still the same as before. Things have never changed except for your feelings towards him.

 

Your table was located near the window and the moment you sat, you just can’t help but to just look outside the window. You can’t even dare look at Kyungsoo without feeling any guilt. He was just so kind, smart, understanding, caring, a real and true gentleman but why did you treat him just like that, leaving without any explanation. You felt the regret that you haven’t felt for years since you’ve been with Baekhyun.

 

Ahh. Baekhyun.

 

And now you remembered him. It came to your senses if this was your karma for leaving Kyungsoo like that. Was this how Kyungsoo felt when you left him? Was he in deep pain too? You felt even guiltier just by thinking about it. Maybe the gods did this for you to suffer the consequences and not just live a happy life while your ex boyfriend went through such pain. How selfish of you to not even give him an explanation.

 

Kyungsoo noticed that you were deep in your thoughts that’s why he started to talk.

 

“Hey, are you okay? You seem to be thinking of deep thoughts right now.”

You looked at Kyungsoo and no matter how much you tried to say sorry and let him feel your sincerity, you’re just not brave enough to do so.

 

“Why are you just staring at me like that?”

“Kyungsoo, I…”

“It seems that you’re having a problem comprehending your thoughts, am I right?”

“Yes.”

“Let’s talk about it in a while and order food first.”

You ordered your favorite pesto and Kyungsoo ordered his usual marinara. The waitress took your orders and left the two of you.

 

“You still like pesto, don’t you?”

“And you still go for marinara.”

“Yes. I think I will only like marinara and kimchi spaghetti.”

“I miss your Kimchi spaghetti.”

“I’d love to cook one for you someday.”

“Really? Thank you!”

“Of course, especially when it comes to you.” You can’t help but smile at his statement.

“Finally, I saw you smile tonight. Anyway, how do you want to start

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter