Still Falling For You

If You Ever Come Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I AM SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS FOR YEARS. I want to finish this story soon so please be patient with me please. I´ll update the soonest! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

     It´s been a year since you coincidentally met Kyungsoo when you were having a hard time from moving on from Baekhyun. A year after, you never expected that things would turn out this way - you were back to dancing after giving it up for Baekhyun; you went back to your hometown to teach dancing; and you were back together with Kyungsoo, your first love. 

 

    When you started dancing again, it wasn´t easy at first, but you were still passionate about it that´s why it only took you only hours and days of practicing to get back to your best form. You never imagined that there was even more to dancing not until you started teaching kids at school. After Kyungsoo´s aunt´s offer of teaching, you set up your own dance studio which was your old dance studio. You bought it when the previous owner, who was your friend, offered it to you. She decided to sell it since she was leaving town to go abroad and since she was your friend and she knew your plans of having your own studio, she gladly offered it to you first. 

 

    And with Kyungsoo, after that New Year incident, the two of you started dating again for 3 months and made it official after. Kyungsoo still have his work in Seoul as a psychiatrist but he comes to your town every weekend to spend it with his family and you (but mostly it was because of you). Even after being apart for 8 years, he was still the Kyungsoo that you loved, even better. The two of you grew together as mature individuals this time around. You became less stubborn and have grown a lot of self love when you were back again with Kyungsoo. For Kyungsoo, you have never seen him so happy and content with his career and with you. He´d update you every night through calls about his days in work and he´d tell you stories about his life realizations after encountering different patients everyday. Mostly, his stories would be about how lucky he is to be able to find love again since most of his patients have dealt with difficult life pain because of love which was deprived from them. And you felt this too. You felt so lucky to find Kyungsoo again who was willing to love you even after hurting him. 

 

    You already forgot about Baekhyun, well, maybe just most of the time, but not completely. The moments you´d think of Baekhyun would be because of special dates like his birthday and your anniversary, which was today. 

 

    You´re back in Seoul today since Kyungsoo promised to take you out this weekend. You actually didn´t know about his plans. You just got into his car and next thing you know, you were enjoying the view with the man who made you feel whole again. The radio played and every word hit you.

 

“It took us a while

Because we were young and unsure

With love on the line

What if we both would need more

But all your flaws and scars are mine

Still falling for you

Still falling for you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter