Kiss Me - M

If You Ever Come Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, my lovely subscribers! Again, this is a Rated M chapter. So if you're uncomfortable reading stories like this, you can skip this chapter :)

 

 

So, here's chapter 15! Please comment and upvote, guys! :) 

 

 

P.S 

I already wrote this chapter a long time ago lol. 

 

 

 

You and Baekhyun were just at home watching your favorite drama. Baekhyun was sitting down on the sofa and your head was lying on Baekhyun's lap. He was eating popcorn and he would also give you a piece every time. You stayed like this until your drama ended. Baekhyun reached his hand to get the remote from the table in front of you and he started switching the channel until you heard Ed Sheeran singing.

 

"BAEK STOP IT THERE!"

 

You were a big Ed Sheeran fan that Baekhyun would often times get jealous of him. He was singing Kiss Me and it was one of your favorite songs of him. You rose up from your position and sat down. You were just so in love by how Ed Sheeran was singing the song. Baekhyun was just staring at you and you noticed from your peripheral vision that he was doing this.

 

"Baek isn't he so amazing when he sings?"

"I could sing better than him."

"No, you can't. You can't even play guitar for me how could you be better?"

 

Baekhyun moved closer to you and he pulled you close to him, "but he can't do this," and he kissed you. He was kissing you deeply and he was moving his lips against yours. You could feel his tongue trying to enter your mouth and you pleasley allowed him to. Your tongues were now against each other and you slid closer to Baekhyun. Baekhyun even deepened the kiss by holding your cheeks so he could move closer. Your hands were moving up and down on Baekhyun's torso. You continued to be like this until both of you were starting to get more intimate and passionate. You could already feel the heat growing inside of you and you could already feel Baekhyun's too. Baekhyun's hands now moved from your cheeks down to the hemline of your shirt. Baekhyun pulled it up until the lower part of your torso was exposed. You were so into the kiss that you didn't notice that Baekhyun was already starting to removing your shirt. You could feel Baekhyun's hesitation but he still went on. You raised both of your arms up and he completely removed your shirt leaving you to your bra. You also did the same to Baekhyun.

 

"You're so beautiful, babe and I just can't resist you." You continued kissing each other deeply every time. Baekhyun's hands were now on your lap and he was starting to caress it and you even felt more . You haven't been this intimate with Baekhyun since you've been together for 8 months and the farthest you've done with him was just kissing with your tongues. You were scared, too, of what might happen tonight since you were still a and you didn't have any plans of giving up your chastity belt unless you get married, but Baekhyun was different.

 

Baekhyun's hands now moved to your torso and he was starting to caress your s. You didn't imagine that it would feel so good and you started . You wanted Baekhyun to do it again and again but this time without your bra. You unclasped your bra and before Baekhyun could get rid of them he asked you, "are you sure you're okay with this?" And you nodded. He then removed your bra and he has now a free access to caress your s. You, on the other hand, were already moving your hands from his torso and down to his crotch. You could already feel him hard and you were even more by this. Baekhyun was still kissing and kneading your s until you suddenly changed your position and now you were sitting on his lap trying to feel his hard member. You started to move your hips and you could now hear Baekhyun moan. You were pleased just by doing this and seeing how Baekhyun was reacting to your actions.

 

"That's it. We’re taking it to your room."

He ended the kiss and with all his strength, he carried you bridal style to your room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter