Distance

If You Ever Come Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please prepare yourselves! hihi. Please comment and upvote! :) 

 

 

 

The sun greeted you through the small peeks of your curtain and the first person that you saw when you woke up was Baekhyun. He was still fast asleep because he was up all night finishing his paper works. It was a weekend that's why he's here beside you right now. You were just observing Baekhyun sleeping and how he'd make that cute wheezing sound when he exhales. You couldn't help it but smile just to see him like this. You looked to his nose, his lips. Those red, small lips that you just can't resist to kiss every single day. You touched his lips with your thumb carefully, so he won't wake up. You were running your thumb on his soft lips when he started to move. You were startled and before you could remove your finger from his lips, he gave it a soft kiss. He opened his eyes and there you saw his small, puppy dog eyes that were only shining for you and no one else. You couldn't help it but feel giddy inside seeing him like that.

 

"I love you, babe," was what he first greeted you.

"I love you too, babe," was your reply to him.

 

He took you by his left arm and brought you closer to him. You were cuddling with him and you didn't mind staying with him like this. Baekhyun started giving you soft kisses on your forehead, on your nose, on your cheeks and finally on your plump lips. The kiss was so intimate and passionate that you were almost out of breath but you didn't want to lose to him. You were moving your lips against him. Your tongues, too, were moving with the both of you and neither of you wanted to end this. You felt Baekhyun's hand to your neck to bring him closer to you. He was rubbing your ear with his thumb and he exactly knew the effect of this, it turned you on. You were so that you wanted Baekhyun to touch you especially in your most sensitive spots. You were starting to moan and you felt Baekhyun smiling in your kiss. He pulled you even closer and with all his strength, he shifted himself so he could be on top of you. You were already chest to chest with him and Baekhyun held your neck again. He started giving you kisses to your jaw down to your neck and you were in utopia. He started to mark you as his and kissed back your lips. Your hands travelled down the hemline of Baekhyun's shirt and when you were about to pull it up, being the playful and teasing boyfriend that he is, he ended the kiss.You didn't want to end it and you were biting your plump lips, indicating that you wanted more.

 

"Work, babe." And Baekhyun gave you a wink.

"Aish! Why are you always a tease?!" He chuckled and kissed you again before leaving the bed to wash up. Your eyes followed him an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter