Just the Way You Look Tonight

If You Ever Come Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Enjoy!!!!! <3 Comment and upvote. Haha! <3 

 

Your feet led you to you and Baekhyun’s favorite restaurant. It was a casual restaurant but what made this your favorite restaurant was the piano accompaniment that would play every night. Fortunately (or unfortunately), it was your favorite pianist playing tonight. And you knew his setlist and you were just not ready to hear it.

 

Baekhyun took you to a casual restaurant to have dinner to de-stress you from all the school work that you did for the past week. He was your confidante especially at this time since you and your best friend are not in good terms. Wanting to make you feel better, Baekhyun saved up his weekly allowance so that he could treat you here. It was not an expensive restaurant but Baekhyun had to buy dinner for the two of you and he wanted you to have the best meal and time with him.

 

You arrived at the restaurant with him and took the table near the piano. The waitress took your orders and left for you to wait. Baekhyun seems restless in his seat and you started to wonder.

“Baek, are you all right? You seem tensed?”

“What? Uh. No. I’m fine.” He replied.

“Don’t lie to me. I know you. You seem restless. What’s bothering you?”

Baekhyun made a deep sigh and was about to speak until the pianist said something.

“Ladies and gentlemen. For my last song tonight, I’m going to play Just the Way You Look Tonight. If you want to please your special someone tonight and make this night extra special please feel free to dance at the dance floor.”

You saw that the customers were pleased through their smiles and the pianist started playing.

 

Someday, when you’re awfully low

When the world is cold

I will feel a glow

Just thinking of you

And the way you look tonight

 

You were looking at the couples who were slowly approaching the dance floor and Baekhyun was just staring at you. You were so happy to see those lovers dancing and seeing them so in love made you so envy. Baekhyun was special to you. You like him. No. You love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter