Somewhere Only We Know

If You Ever Come Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, my awesome subscribers! Have you heard EXO's new album, Sing for You? If you did, then what are your thoughts? And if you till haven't, go listen to it now!!! :)

 

Anyway, sorry if it took me months to update this fic :( But I'll try my best to update from time to time. So, here's the next chapter!!! :) 

 

 

 

"Hey. We're almost there."

 

The travel from the city to your hometown took around 3 hours and if it wasn't because of Kyungsoo who offered to help you find a job which you truly love, move out and look for a place, you would definitely have a hard time trying to figure out things on your own.

 

"Yes. We're almost there." You answered back to Kyungsoo as you were looking outside the window. You missed this scenic view of the hills where you used to go on hiking with your friends and the lake which turns to ice every winter where you used to skate with your dad just before everything turned into a mess between your family. Every place reminded you of a memory, whether it was a happy or sad one, especially since a lot of these memories were with the one who’s sitting beside you right now.

 

You passed by your old house which was now occupied by a new family. Even it was just a glimpse, you saw how happy the family were which reminded how happy yours was too. You don’t know if it was a good idea to go back to this place again since it was only making you remember the past, which you tried to escape. But it seems that fate will never let you forget it, even bringing you back to what you’ve been running away from after all these years. However, going back to where you spent most of your years would probably be the best way to leave your burdens of the present and heal on your own for your future.

 

“I think we’re here.” Kyungsoo pulled up and you saw a familiar building which you used to pass by every morning on your way to school. It used to be a 6 storey commercial building but then it has now been replaced with several apartment rooms occupying the 3rd up to the 6th floor while the 1st and 2nd floor became a grocery shop.

 

“I’m not exactly sure when this building turned into like this when it used to have several shops and offices before. But I was able to ask my, I mean our friends, about this place and all of them said that this place is fine so I think you’ll be good here.”

 

Kyungsoo has done so much for you, even after all those years. He is still the Kyungsoo who became your closest friend and the Kyungsoo who you once loved. You just nodded and smiled at him, not exactly knowing how you can express how thankful you are to him.

 

You went up to the 5th floor and you and Kyungsoo were standing outside room 508. He took out the keys and opened the room. To your surprise, you heard the popping sound of the party popper, confettis were coming out everywhere and there you saw your old friends who welcomed you back home.

 

“WELCOME BACK!”

 

Everyone was so glad to see you back again and you couldn’t hide how happy you were to see them too.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter