All Too Well

If You Ever Come Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a long flight from Seoul to Spain yet you still haven’t managed to at least take a nap because you were too preoccupied after seeing Baekhyun again. Off all times and people that you had to encounter at the airport, why should it have to be your ex lover?

“Baekhyun-ah”

“Aah… Uhmm…” his grip become tighter and you were starting to feel uncomfortable which showed in your facial expression. Baekhyun must have noticed it that’s why he let loose of his grip.

 

You two were just staring at each other, speaking no words but you both know that you have a lot of questions you would want to ask to each other. First question that you wanted to ask him was why the hell did he grasp your hand when he was the first one who let go. It was already too awkward which forced Baekhyun to initiate a conversation.

 

“Uhmm… how has it been? What… what are you doing here?”

As much as you want to slap him then and there, you had to control yourself because you don’t want to cause a scene.

“Fine. I’m just going on a vacation.”

You didn’t ask him back.

“Are you alone?” he asked.

“Yes”

“So… uh… where are you headed?”

“Somewhere”

“Oh”

And you just stared at him, blankly. Baekhyun must have felt your lack of interest to continue this conversation but he looked like he still wanted to ask more. Before he could continue asking you more, you gave a sigh and said,

“I have to go.”

Baekhyun’s face was still painted with shock but all he could do is agree.

“Sure.”

You turned back from him but before you could make another step you heard him call your name. You stopped but did not even bother turning your head.

“I…

I wish you well. Take good care of yourself.”

 

You wanted to turn around and give him the look. The audacity of this person is just too much. It seems like he has no remorse even after what he did. You continued walking until you no longer felt Baekhyun’s eyes on you.

 

A few hours have passed in to the flight and you were starting to get sleepy. You were about to ring the button to call the attention of the stewardess but you saw her nearby so you just raised your hand. A few seconds after, someone accidentally hit your hand as he was passing by the aisle and you heard him apologize.

 

“I’m sorry,” was the person’s immediate response.

“It’s nothing,” you said. You turned and saw that it was Baekhyun.

 

You were on the same flight with Baekhyun going to Spain. Again, what a lovely coincidence to bump into your ex.

 

He was equally shocked by this but he just continued walking to the lavatory. You can’t help but give a sigh to yourself, “wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter