Make You Feel My Love - M

If You Ever Come Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Surprise!!!!! Double update! (I'm feeling generous now since it's my birthday haha). So as you can see there's an "M" after the title which means that this chapter has mature content. If you're uncomfortable with that, I suggest that you should wait for the next chapters instead. 

I promise to give Baekhyun soon. Just wait. 

So here's chapter 14! Please comment and upvote!! 

 

Kyungsoo drove you home after spending New Year’s Eve with his family. The ride home was filled with a little awkwardness since neither of you would want to talk about the kiss. Kyungsoo must have been swayed by his emotions which probably made him kiss you. Kyungsoo must have been so guilty at what he did hence the awkward atmosphere between you two. But in all honesty, you actually liked the kiss. It was like your first kiss from your first love, although the feeling was entirely different before because it was filled with naivety, but this time, it has grown more passionate.

 

You want to break the awkwardness between you with small talks but Kyungsoo would just give you phrases or gestures as answers and you didn’t want to continue being like this.

 

“Kyungsoo, about this kiss…”

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have done that.”

 

Kyungsoo pulled over and you saw that you were already outside your apartment. You wanted to clear out things with Kyungsoo, to make him feel less guilt about what he did. You actually wanted to tell him what you feel and you thought this was the perfect time to say it.

 

“Kyungsoo..” You looked at him. You again saw the same eyes which looked only at you back when you were still a couple and it seemed like it has been longing for you. You wanted to tell Kyungsoo that you’re thankful that he has always been there with you since the very first. You wanted to tell him that you’re still sorry for leaving him just like that. You wanted to tell him that right now, you just want to break the awkwardness between you. You wanted to tell him that you want him just by your side.

You kissed him, passionately. A kiss to tell him everything you wanted to say but you can’t. A kiss to assure him that everything’s fine and he shouldn’t be guilty about anything. A kiss to make him feel that you love him, again. A kiss to give yourselves a second chance to your love story.

 

Kyungsoo kissed you back. Both of you were dominatin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter