Ch.9

Will you fall for me? [HIATUS]

Kibum pov

Okay i know i dont talk much but in my head i talk...well think ALOT and probably more then ever i will think and spazz in my head because well IM STUCK WITH A FREAKIN BIBLE LOOKING HORSE FREAK.....oh wait that makes no sense its A FREAKIN HORSE LOOKING BIBLE FREAK!!!!!!!

Why am i freaking out because this guy took me to church. I mean freakin church where you have to sit FOREVER and listen to a priest (a/n ok im not sure if thats what you do in church cuz i dont go to church because im muslim but yeah correct me if im wrong ^^) TALK AND TALK AND TALK AND TALK BOUT THINGS THAT I DONT CARE ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!! I MEAN UGH!!!!!!!!!!!! This guy actually started tearing up and started saying things like how beautiful it was and how thankful he is to god for giving him life.

I mean no offense or anything but  WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Isnt this guy supposed to be all macho and oooogggaaaa (wtf) you cant touch this while flexing his biceps and showing off some y abs. I mean he seema to be the kind of guy who gos around in a sports car with 20 billion girls in it all half laughing like a much of high hyenas who lost their sanity when they saw  this guy. I really wasnt expecting him to a teary eyed god freak.

I mean this guy after church took off his shirt and poured water on his chest making all the ladies i the area fait then he started doing a bunch of gun movements to girls....ok thats a lie but i was seriously expecting him to do that but instead he dragged me to little ceasers for pizza (i hate their pizza). Then he started talking about the sermon the priest did he actually started to reflect on it. I was so freaked out i walked out on im.

Right so now i am in the park with this guy who caught me ad he is STILL talking about the sermon and im falling asleep for nth time today. I wish i had a book.

Siwon pov

"You know you can learn alot from one line in the bible. Its so fasinating. It has so many stories that teach you lessons. You know we should always believe in god. If we pray to him he wil always be there for you." I look at Kibum and she seems to be spacing out.

That is NOT good. NEVER space out and not listen to thing realting to god. Its bad for you.

"You kow you should stop spacig out as start prayig so you ca get closer to god." I tell her in hopes out catchig her attention.

"Look here horse..." Oh she spoke"I dont give a about what you are talking about. It does not interest me now if youll excuse me." She gets up to leave but i quickly grab her had. She sighs and looks at me. "What?"

"You know its not to late for you."

"WTF."

"Do not use foul laguage its stains your heart. Anyway im sure if you start going to church with me god will forgive you for saying such horrible thigs."

"Ummmm no thank you." She says and prys her hand away from my grip.

"No no no no from today on wards i will take you to church everyday." I say. I mean this girl MUST be cleansed shes to pretty to be a nobeliever.(wth siwon)

Kibum pov

WWWWHHHHHHAAAAATTTTTT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

OK THERES NO WAY I WILL SURVIVE THE NEXT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MOTHER FROM ANOTHER BROTHER PLEASE SAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This guy IS insane. I mean its not like i dont belive in god i just dont  you know im not a dedicated christan.

When they said we were their  targets and such i was expecting to get swirlies and dumped in trash cans and have paper thrown at me and be called names. BUT THIS IS WORSE!!!!!!!!!!1 i have to sit for a bajlian hhours sitting on my bum listening to a BORING sermon.

Im sorry to all the those who take offense in tis but seriously tis isnt Siwon from super junior this is Siwon from_____ school. (i really am sorry if you find this offensive) I mean i would LOVE to go to church with Siwon from Suju it would be like a dream come true. But going with this horse bible looking freak is like putting hot glue on your tongue (omg ouch).

May god protect me from this guy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey luvies~

Sorry for the short chapter.

This chapter is for  cha1996 who wated sibum. Heres your chapter sweetie. Enjoy.

Gues what? YUPP ITS WINTER BREAK!!!!!!! 2 WEEKS!!!!! that means i will update evryother day. Cept the 31st cuz im going to my cousins wedding and the day before that since we are driving to Kentucky since thats where they live. Im just saying thats i dont know which one of those days is the i will update but just in advance the 30-31 of december OR 29th and 31st i wont update.(dont know what day we are leaving to Kentucky so yeah)

COMMENT and SUSCRIBE