Ch.7

Will you fall for me? [HIATUS]

Heechul pov

As i walk the halls the stares of these kids started to really get on my nerves i just wanted to punch each and every one. sadly i couldnt cause if i did i would get a mouthful from Teukie. I had enoughfrom this morning i dont need another lecture for getting suspended.

I walk outside and go into the greenhouse to cool myself off. Besides my sisters plants have always had a calming effect on me...but only when im alone like now.

*Creak*

I snap my head towards the door and see the handsome y chinaman standing there smirking. I smirk back. No one beats me in smirking.

"What we have here this fine day." He says...in horrible korean. I mean horrible is this guy for real 'What we have here' sheesh a llama can speak better then him.

"Are you for real. When you decided to lern reak korean you can come back to pick on me. But of course that still wont work becasue i *flips hair* am the master teaser." I tell as a matter of factly.

He gives me a -_____- look which does not make me happy. "YAH!!! Did you not hear me?"

"I heard you."

"Ok then shoo shoo." Instead of leaving he comes up to me and leans his face in towards mine, grabs my chin and starts studying my face. I know im beautiful and people love to look at me and all but isnt this too much.

"Get your hands off me." I yell at him. He lets go and starts to leave but before he is out the door he turns to me and says "Honey you have a very pretty  face and body, Im gonna have fun with you so look foward to it." He states and winkes at me beforegoing back to the school.

WTH!!!!! WHAT THE FLIPPIN PANCAKES!!!!!!!HAVE FUN?!?!?!?! FUN MY !!!!!! He winked at me.....but i hafta admit he is one hell of a handsome man *sigh* to bad he has such a rotton atitude.

Before going back to class i go to the bathroom to cool my self off...again.

Hangeng pov

Shes cute.

During class all i could think about was how she didnt get flustered at all. Most girls would melt and completly fall head over heels for me. But this girl is different and i like that.

After class i imediatly go over to Heechul and grab her arm and take her to the janitors closet.Ignoring her screams of protest.

When we are inside he frees herself and tries to leave to the closet but unfortunatly for her i locked it. Hehehehe.

"YAH!!! OPEN THE DOoR RIGHT NOW!!!!!!" she yells at me

"Cant."

"What do you mean you 'Cant'." She narrows her eyes at me.

"I dont have the keys." I simpley tell her. Of course thats a lie i have the keys i wouldnt lock myself in here till the janitor comes with her....well i would but not now.

"You.Have.Got.To.Be.Kidding.Me." She says every word with pure hate dripping from them.

"I dont kid around...unless i have to." I lean against the wall watching her bang on the door shouting for help. No ones going to come. Beforhand i had put a sign on the putside telling people to back off and not open the door.

After a while i get tired of watching her so i go to her and put my arm around her waist.

Heechul pov

THIS GUY IS E-FING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel an arm around my waist i look down and see his hand there. "Nice body honey." He whispers into my ear making me shiver. ........ *blinkb blink* AWWW HELL NO!!!!!!!! I bring my elbow up and let it meet his face. "DONT TOUCH ME!!!!!"

"That hurts honey." He says in a creepily sweet tone while putting his hand on his heart and his other hand went up to his knose to try to stop the bleeding."So yur sensitive spot is your ear huh?"

WHAT?!?!?!

I stare at him blankly while my brain registers what he just said.

I blush and turn my head away.

"I guess i was right judging by your reaction." He smirks at me.

He gets up and walks to me...or the door. He pulls something from his pocket and puts it int he keyhole...WAIT KEYHOLE!!!!!

"YAH!!! YOU...YOU HAD THE KEY ALL ALONG!!!!!!" I shout at him pointing a finger at him. He turns and smirks.

"If i told you i had it. It wouldnt have been much fun now would it?" He leaves after saying that leaving me pointing at nothing making people look at me strangly.

"AISH!!!!!!!" I shout loudly while kicking a garbage can down causing people to look at me. "WHAT????" i yell at them they jump and start walking away.

"Yeah thast right go back to your bloody buisness." i mutter under my breathe.

Hangeng pov

Heheheheh i like her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Hey luvies~

Here my update. like i said before i was sick this weekend so i didnt update....today i was feeling  bit better so i updated cause i felt bad.

if its not that good sorry.

COMMENT!!!!!!YOUR SILENCE IS KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!One comment each!!!!! I feel like i write when no one comments. Literally none of you peeps comment maybe 1-3 peeps do the rest are sleeping or MIA. I dont care if its a word or even a letter just comment

Sorry if i sounded abit harsh and if i wasnt looks like i need to try harder :P JK