Ch.2

Will you fall for me? [HIATUS]

No one pov

The house was a mess...no sctratch that it was a DISASTER clothes old food dishes were EVERYWHERE!!!!

You couldnt walk threw the mess if your life depended on it but somehow 7 boys didnt mind living in a dump like that even Eunhyuk or Hyukjae who is a neat freak but only when it comes to his own things.

These boys are rich so your wondering why are they are living together in a dump. Well even though these boys are stuk up and arrogent they wanted to live togeter they bought an expensive apartment and decided to live together.

"YAH MONKEY HURRY THE UP AND GET YOUR DOWNSTAIRS!!!!!!!!" yelled the "appa" of these boys. His name is Kangin he is ...well ...a ....racoon??? He is strong and puts everyone in line guess thats why hes the appa. Monkey referring to Eunhyuk is an arrogent bastard he only ever listens to Kangin. The others who are yesung zhoumi siwon hangeng including Kangin are waiting for the day where someone besides Kangin will make him obay orders. They are arrogent but only to "normal"people. They listen to the teachers but only because they know their parents will take them back and unallow them to live together.

The last boy who is also the youngest Kyuhyun doesnt care for anything except for his games.

"COMING!!!!" Eunhyuk replies from his room where he was checking to make sure everything was in order.

While he was going down the stair he tripped on a banana peel and was flying down the stairs at top speed into a pile of trash. "WHO THE PUT THIS PILE OF IN FRONT OF THE STAIRS." He yells after getting up. Another thing about Eunhyuk is that he is easily tempered.

"Wasnt me." Kyuhyun replied as he was going down the stairs smirkng at Eunhyuk due to the fact he just saw his hyung trip on a banana peel.

"Wasnt me ...or Ddangkkoma" Yesung repliti nghis turtle. his turtle

"Yeah because a turtle can totally move trash." Hyuk replied rolling his eyes at his hyung.

"I didnt do it either. God is watching me i would never do that kind of sin." Everyones expression was like =_=||||

(well you bunch of airheads i can tell you who made the mess it was you guys)

"Breakfasts ready." A shout came from the kitchen.

"YES!! FOOD!!!" Shindong shouted from over the pile of trash near the living room.

"WTF are you doing here???? When did you come??? You dont even live with us???" Kyu said clearly shocked that Shindong was in their house.

"Uhhh i slept over yesterday. I also came for Hangengs fried rice."

"Of course you come for fried rice. Its best." Hangeng said in his broken korean. He was staying in China for a while and only came back recently and had to relearn his korean."Anyway lets eat."

After they were done eating they got ready for school. Today they actually bothered waking up early because the teacher the last week on Friday announced that they were going to have new students coming first period.

To them the new students were "toys" especially the ones that came in the middle of the year. They usually bully them then after a while stop but it lasts about 2 months. 2 months of hell for the poor students some drop out others dont.

The reason they do it is for them to know who the boss of the school is. Which in everyones eyes except theres is just plain retarded.

"Guys come one we have to get to school early or we will miss the new kids." Zhoumi said while getting his shoes on at the door...amazingly enough they have enough space for the front door to open.

Soon they were all on the elevator going downstairs to drive to school (there drivers drive them) in there black shiny cars.

When they arrive to school as soon as the cars come to a stop they are surrounded by a bunch of fangirls...and boys.

They are so damn loud!!! They all thought. The screaming and yealling became even worse when they stepped out of their cars.Shouts like

"Oppas will you marry me?" or "Oppas i baked you ______ today." or "Oppas can i smell you every part of your body?" WTF and "GET THE OFF ME YOU STUPID GIRLS!!!" can be heard from the crowd

After that shout  or shouts from Eunhyuk usually the girls go insane. you start to hear stuff like "Oppa i dont care if your mad at me i will follow you even off a cliff" What kind of idiot gives their life for a boy is what goes threw their minds  and "Oppa is mad take a picture take a picture...Its so hot"

So basically no one can keep their hands off of them.

They manage to make it to their classroom after about lets 30 minutes of getting threw the pool of people mostly girls. If they are lucky they can manage getting back with all their clothes and body parts. Most of the time though they get to the classroom with maybe lets say only one or two body parts missing if they are luckey. Im kidding.

Usually they have a bunch or tears and rips and missing pieces of their clothes and thats why they have another one for after school...which also gets destroyed. No one knows how they mangae to always have a uniform in good condition.

And last but not least if they made it back alive they usually have a terrible memory of getting molested on the trip to their classroom.

The life of these boys is amazing.

So know they have made it to the classroom this time with only minor bruises. They of course changed their completly destroyed uniforms to good new ones.

They are now waiting for the teacher when Yesungs turtle decides to take a on Zhoumi and Hangengs head.

"YESUNG!!!!!!!" They both shouted

"Ne?"

"Your turtle is going to be dinner tonight." Hangeng says with venom dripping at the end of each word which makes everyone in the room shudder.

"O_O WHAT NO!!!!!!!!"

"Oh yes it is. You wanna know why."Zhoumi purred

"Yes he didnt do anything...i didnt do anything."

"DIDNT  DO ANYTHING?!?!?!?!?! THAT PIECE OF &^%$##$% ON MY HEAD ANF YOU BROUGHT THAT THING TO SCHOOL!!!!!!" Hangeng and Zhoumi shouted

And with that everyone bursts into laughter except hangeng Zhoumi and yesung who is scared for his turtle so he is protectivly hiding it under his shirt. (A?N ok that just gross)

Hangeng and Zhoumi leave the classroom and goes to the showers to take a shower and clean their hair of the turtle crap.

5 minutes after hangeng and zhoumi came back from the showers the teacher came and settled the class down and said "Ok class we have new students today. There are 7 of them all females and im expecting you to all be nice to them since they are obviously new ok. Good."

"Wow this Younho sure gets to the point. And im surprised they are all girls. Its gunna be funny when we mess with them." Siwon whispers to Kangin who nods his head with a smirk on his face.

"Girls you can come in."

The 7 unknown girls walk into the classroom.

"Can you introduce yourselfs please.Say your name and something about you" the teacher tells them making all the boys interested because they all think they are drop dead gorgeous...except for one.

"Guys that girl at the end with the nerd glasses i call her." Eunhyuk says.

"DOnt worry i already have mine in site. The pink one is mine." Kyuhyun says with his infamous smirk.

"I call the one in whit." Kangin says

"The one with the freaky smirk that just like Kyuhyuns is mine." Hangeng says in his broken korean.

"I call the one who looks bored." siwon says from behind his bible.

"I call the one that looks shy." yesung says

"And last but not least the one with mochi cheeks is mine" Zhoumi says

The girls start intro ducing themselves which makes the boys turn their attention on then again.

"ill go first. My name Park Jungsoo but call me Leetuek I like the color white and my 6 baby girls." The girl in white saidsaid while pointing to the other

girls. Pretty name and why the are are those her babies???? Kangin thinks while staring at her

"Im Kim Heechul and dont you dare mess with me unless you want to die.And if you mess with any of these girls you mess with me" The girlwith a smirk on her face said Oh dear god why did i choose her... though she is pretty.. but she is still scary >.< what am i thinking im better then her Hangeng thinks

"Im Lee Sungmin i like the color pink and bunnies. Same with Heechul unnie you mess with any of my sisters you die."The pink one said Hmmm she doesnt scare me...shes cut though im gunna have fun Kyuhyun thinks while going back to his game after her introduction

"Im Kim Ryeowook and no im not related to Heechul unnie.I like cooking." So she cooks...maybe she can make turtle food she could be useful if she can do that. Yesung thinks

"Im Henry and and and i like my.......unnies." Mochi cheeks said causing a girl to gag. Hmmm wonder why that girl gagged. Looking at those cheeks makes me want to pinch them...I can have fun with that. Zhoumi thinks then smirks

"Im Kim Kibum and no im not realted to the other Kims. i like quiet." She likes quiet maybe i can bring her to church with me... Siwon thinks after putting his bible down to hear her introduction but after she finished he picked it up again and started reading.

"Im Lee Donghae and im not related to Sungmin unnie and i like fishes." Well isnt that obvious you look like one nerd face...or nerd fish..yeah thats better. Hehehe cant wait to have fun. Eunhyuk thinks with a smirk.

"Are you done?" Yunho asked. Leetuek answered with a nod. "Ok class any questions?"

"Yeah. Did you guys grow up together." someone asked

"Ne." Leetuek answered

"Leetuek Heechul Sungmin Kibum Ryeowook and Henry do you guys have boyfriends?'

"No not at this moment."  Whoots and yeses could be heard from the boys.

Silent yeses from 6 of the boys.

"Ok class thats enough questions we need to start class. Girls your desks are in the back. You may sit down now."

"Ne."

When the girls sit down Eunhyuk Kangin Hangeng Siwon Yesung Kyuhyun and Zhoumi foloow them each having a smirk on their face. they just could not wait till after class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Luvies~

Heres your other chapter i almost didnt update due to being a girl. (if your smart you will be able to figure it out)

But any way i was writing...or i copied and pasted the girlses intros and i notcied i didnt write Kibums (how stupid am i) so i wrote it in this chapter and the other one but you dont have to read it in ch1 cuz its the same in this one cept for siwons thoughts but yeah.

Enjoy it i hoped it didnt suk.

Shout out to my suscribers :)))

COMMENT AND SUSCRIBE!!!