Ch.11

Will you fall for me? [HIATUS]

Henry pov

I havent seen any of my unnies and im seriously getting worried. I saw Sungmin eating with that brat she was arguing with earlier i wonder whats going on but im not worried about her or heechul considering what they did im sure they can take care of themselves. Im worried about umma hae and wookie...though maybe i shouldnt be worried about wook cause if that lady snaps may the person she is with R.I.P.

Thinking about this makes me worried for my self to i mean i dunno if they guy whos gunna pick on me is a ert or a weirdo or complete bas-oops i cant say those words cause then umma will get mad.Ohhh yeah not planning to go there.

Never in my life have i pissed Leetuek umma off and i dont plan on it i have seen it and i dont want to be the one in the middle of the road in the middle of winter begging Umma to let me in the house. (that never happened but it almost did with Heechul unnie *sigh*)

"Hey sugar pie." A voice popped out of no where

"EEEEEEEYAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i scream turn around and take my purse and smack it across the person and run.

"UUMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1UUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yell down the halls. I turn around to see if that person was following me and sure enough he was. And that guy wa sone of the guys i saw in our classroom with those boys.

Just great.

Zhoumi pov

DANG this chimpunk can run fast and hit HARD.It really hurt what does that girl have in there that could break my jaw. I swear if it wasnt for the fact that she slightly missed im sure i would be in the hospital in a full body cast.

Ugh i really need to start working out more i mean this girl runs fast. I NEED WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Dang girl cant you slow down just a little bit." I shouted while panting.

"WHAT!!!! NO!!!! i dont want to get molested!!!!!" Molested?! What would make her think that?...Oh ik when i called her suger pie but wait thats not creepy dont people tell that to the people they love? Hmmm it doesnt make any sense. I have to ask her when icatch up to her.

But for now "YAHHHH!!!!! HENRY SLOW THE F*** DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I CANT IM NOT ALLOWED TO TALK TO PEOPLE WHO USE BAD LANGUAGE!!!! UMMA SAID SO!!!!!!" Umma?! oh yeah that one really pretty lady but shes Kangin target.

"GET OVER HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yell at her.

"NEEEEEVVVVVEEEEEERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"YAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"SLOW DOWN WILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"WILL YOU ANSWER MY ANSWER MY QUESTION?!?!?!?!?!?!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"OMG WILL YOU STOP SAYING THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! UUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HEEEELLLLLPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEEEEEEEERVEEEEEEEEEEERRRTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"YAAAHHHHHH WHOSE A ERT!!!!!!!!!!!! GET OVER HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UUUUMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"WILL YOU STOP CALLING YOUR UMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!UUUUMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"GET OVER HERE!!!!!!!!! YOUR TO FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ERT UMMA HELP!!!!! SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Ok this is getting out of hand.

~half hour later~

"YAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!" I yell for yhe nth time today. We have been running for like 40 minutes and i still have not caught her and we missed a class and im surprised i havnt fainted yet.

Henry pov

Ok this i sgetting a little to weird and weird. this guy has been chasing me for almost an hour and he hasnt stopped. And thank god he hasnt caught me or else who knows what would have happened to me. I mean if this guy hasnt geiven up yet hes defiantly a ert and hes ready to do thing to me.

Whaaa my innocent mind and soul.

I spot the girls rest room across the soccer feild and i make a dash for it.

Why didnt i think about going to the girls resroom before i dont know maybe becaus ei was to worried about getting by some freak of a weirdo.

I run inside the girls room and hide ina stall. Hopefully this guy isnt so weird as to go inside the girls room. Hopefully.

Zhoumi pov

YAY i almost up to her. What!! NOOOOO!!!! she went to the girls room!!!!!

Great know i have to wait forever. But wait maybe i can go in..no thats to weird i have never been in a girls and i dont plan on it. Ill justwait since she has to come out sooner or later...unless theres a window.

OHNO!!!! What ifs theres window then everything is ruined and ill never get her.

ARGH!!!!! i Just have to go in. Fighting Zhoumi.

.

.

.

To Be Continued ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Luvies~

YAY!!! Double update. YOu guys thank 1995dark she talked with me while i wrote this and yeah she gave me the yay to write <--- does that make sense?

Anway yeah this chapter is for her at least i do belive she is a she (if your a guy please tell me) ^^ "

And yes there is a prt two for this :)