Ch.12

Will you fall for me? [HIATUS]

Zhoumi pov

Ok take a deeeep breathe and walk in. *intake of air* ok i cnt do this.

But i have to ok on the count of three

1

.

.

2

.

.

3 oh god ok im not doing this anoymore. WHAAAAT?!?!?! Zhoumi what are yousaying your a man just it up and walk in its not like Kangins bathroom. This is less toxic...by alot i mean girls dont fart out bombs...or at least i hope not they do cute little pfffts that dont smell. Ok its final im goin in....ohhh but i cant i mean what if another girl is in there shell get the wrong idea...

Who cares Zhoumi just freakin go in. No ones in there anyway its class time...OH SHOOT ITS CLASS TIME!!!!! oh no but i cant go without Henry...

OH THE DESICIONS!!!!!!!

Stop complaining Zhoumi just go in grab her and go to class it wont take less then 5 minutes just go.

But i cant its a girls bathroom and girls need privacy when doing there buisness its rude to just go in.

Stupid Zhoumi she not doing any buisness she just went in there to get away from you.

But she could be...i mean what if all of a sudden she needed to take a dump?

Oh dont be stupid just go in and take her...your the man here.

I know but...

STOP WITH THE WHAT IFS AND JUST GO IN ALREADY!!!!!! WHEN I SAY ENTER YOU ENTER!!!!!!

Ok geez im going ready set....ENTER....ok now ENTER...hmmm ok ENTER...

OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!!!

Henry pov

What the ....?

This guy has been talking to himself and pacing in front of the bathroom for OVER and hour.

My sister are going to KILL me if i dont meet them at the front of the skool in 10 minutes.

How the HELL am i going to go out.

I could go out the window...but...

AHHH!!! To hell with it i NEED to meet them or i WILL have to do the dishes, laundry,cooking, cleaning, AND massages for sungmin and Heechul.

And there is NO WAY i am going to massage those two i would rather DIE then do THAT!!!!!! Its like entering a cage of lions that are EXTREMLY hungry. so basically it death.

Yeah i definatly will climb out of that window but first...i have to get past THAT.

Yes THAT the dreadful toilets.

The toilets in which i have to climb on top of to get to the window.

Oh dear lord please help me.

Ok lets go Henry.

On the count of five.

1

.

.

.

2

.

.

.

3

.

.

.

4

.

.

.

SPLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh great just perfect i landed IN the toilet not ON the toilet. Just what i wanted, to smell and look like wat goes in this piece of machinary that should have never been invented.

But if it wasnt invented where would piss and take a ?

Oh who cares we can go out to the woods. Good for the envirment...i think.

Anway might as well just go.

No ones pov

And that my friends is how Henry managed to get away from Zhoumi.

And of course our beloved zhoumi was beyond confused upon entering the toilets.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Luvies~

Yay update.