Ch.6

Will you fall for me? [HIATUS]

No ones pov

"WHERE THE FUDGE ARE MY CLOTHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" A shreik comes from Donghaes room.

"Did she or did she not hear me say we got rid of ALL here hideous clothing????" Heechul says with a obvious fron on her face." Aish this girl."

Thumping of someone going down the stairs is heard and Heechul gets up preparing for a world of trouble. Meaning arguing and trying to convince the stubborn fish to wear "normal" clothing.

"UNNIE!!!!!!!!!! WHAT.DID.YOU.DO!!!!!!!" Donghae grabs Heechul and Sungmin in her hands and starts shaking them back and forth.

"Where did Sungmin unnie come from???" Henry asks Kibum who has her nose in a book.

"This is donghae we are talking about."

"Riiigghhhht." Henry nods her head and goes to the kitchen to help Reyeowook with breakfast.

"Would you stop shaking us." sungmin says finally realesing her and Heechul from Donghaes grip

"So?" Donghae said

"So what???" Heechul said pretending she doesnt know what dongahe is talking about.

Donghae raised and eyebrow "Ok fine like we said we threw them out. face it you look ATROCIOUS." Sungmin said crossing her hands on her chest

"Did it look like i cared?"

"No. But we did." Heechul piped in

"You have got to be kidding me. So all you care about is how i look around you guys for your own status?"

"Yeah, i mean we cant have someone ruining our reputation." Heechul says nonchanatly.

Tears start to form in Donghaes eyes "So you dont care about what i feel and how i want to be. So basically all you care about is you and how you look in front of people even if that means making me do something i dont like."

"Yeah." Sungmin says while checking her nails out and Heechul playing with the ends of her hair.

"Fine. If thats how it is Ill stop hanging out with you guys at school and around the city.I mean afterall all you care about is how YOU look not how I feel." Donghae says while the tears fall out. With thats Donghae runs up the stairs and locks herself in her room.

Heechul and Sungmin look at each other the look in the direction that Donghae ran in then they look behind them and see a fuming Leetuek.

"You girls did NOT just make MY baby Hae CRY!!!!" She says while coming towards them.

"Uhhhh....." sungmin and Heechul mutter out.

When You are in front of an angry Leetuek the best thing you can do is listen to her and hope for the best.

After a 30 minute lecture Leetuek heads up to Donghaes room and opens it with the key that she has.

"Hae i heard what happened and im sure you know they didnt mean it...and i do have a question. Why are you emotional you are almost never like this."

"I know they didnt mean it.....I have my period and thats probably why i have been ...uhh...well different thes past few days."

"Figured. Anyway just be pretty and be the person you are instead of being a hobo."

"Hobo??? really umma. Ok fine."

"Thank you. Now hurry and please get ready we are already late." Leetuek says while leaving. she closes Donghaes door and sighs then heads downstairs.

~at school~

First period has passed and the girls are not at school yet. Rumors have started about them from a certain group of boys.

When they arrive at school at unch time in the hall ways people are pointing whispering and laughing at them. Heechul being the diva she is went up to one of the girls and snarled in her face asking wtf was so funny.

"Oh nothing we were just wondering if you could do some stunts and funny . i mean afterall your parents were clowns right?"

HUH?!?!?

"Where the hell did you hear that?" ryeowook mused

"I dunno its a rumor." The girl said shrugging Heechul off her.

"Yeah a rumor. Dont you knowmost rumors arent true." Kibum said looking up at them from behind her book.

"Why the hell do i care. You guys are targets its our job to dothings like this."

"Targets?" teukie asks

"You dont know. Well of course you dont know your new. Its when the kingkas of the school pick a target and for a couple of months bully/annoy them. And you guys are the new targets. And judging by the number of you each one of you as a kingka after you."

"Their 7 of them?"

"Yeah. Now bye i cant be seen around you guys. Even if your girls are popular no one will admire you till they are finished with you. This is how the schoolworks. Get used to it." And the group of girls walk away leaving them dumbfounded.

"Welll how about we forget about that for a moment and go put our sruff in out class then go the teachers room and explain why were not hee for the first 3 periods." Leetuek suggests the others nod and follow after her.

~in the classroom~

The girls walk in and are greeted by 7 boys whom they recognize with smirks on their beautiful faces.

"So the clowns children are here. We are ready for the show." Kangin says. Imeditly Heechul and Sungmin fly over their and kick each and every one of them in the face.

"Ouch." Ryeowook winces every one of the girls has had a slap or kick from sungmin and Heechul.

"WTF?!?!??!?!?!?!" They yell

"Thats for spreading stupid lies about us." Sungmin says while flipping her hair over her shoulder.

"Wait how on earth did you know it was us princess?" Kyuhyun says while snaking his arm around Sungmins waist.

"Princess??? Are youreally asking for another beating???"

"If its from you i would be more then happy to get one."

"We know because its obvious. We arent stupid like all thses other lame excuses for girls." Heechul says before heading over to hangeng and starts eying him up and down. "Hmmmm so im guess your my bully."

Hangeng raises an eyebrow but then smiles "I like you. im gunna make you mine." he whispers in her ear. He gets gut punched.

Sungmin and heechulgo back to the front of the classroom and drag the others out side to the teachers room.

~after talking w/ the teachers~

"I thought they were nice." Henry says while biting into her sandwhich

"Looks can be decieving." Ryeowook says.

"Well now we know we have to protect each other from those beasts." Kibum states

DING DONG DANG DING DONG DANG

"*sigh* time for class."

"YES!!!! I CAN FINALLY SLEEP!!!!" Donghae says whith her hands in the air.

-_____-||||| "Anyway lets ge tto class." Teukie says.

"Ill follow i have to go to the bathroom and do some buisness ." Hae says grabbing her necessary item from her bag "Can you bring my bag to the classroom unnie." she said and heading in the direction of the restroom which was the opposite direction of the classroom.

Eunhyuk pov

On my way to the classroom i spot my fish and saw her heading towards the bathrrom. i decided to follow her since i have the feeling something fun will happen.

When she is close to the bathroom something drops out of her pocket i go to it and pick it up after picking it up i realize its a pad.

Ohhh looks like its that time of month *smirks*

"Yo fishy. i think you dropped something." I shout to her  she turns around confused then looks at what is in my hand and her eyes widen.

Donghae pov

"Yo fishy. i think you dropped something." I hear a shout from behind me

i turn around and see the monkey boy waving something at me. i look closly at it at first confused then i realize its my pad.

OMG MY PAD!!!! HES HOLDING MY PAD!!!!!! >////////<

I go to him and snatch it from him. i feel my cheeks burning even moe when he starts laughing.

"Have fun in there. if you need me to get you another one id be glad to." He teases me. I slap him and run into the bathroom.

THAT WAS SOOOO EMBARESSING!!!!!!! ON THE SECOND DAY SOME GUY PICKS UP MY PAD!!!!!

How am i gunna get married now?!?!?!?!!?

Eunhyuk pov

Damn that girl can hit hard.

I bring my hand to my cheek and a smile forms on my lips. this little fish is interesting im having so much fun already and its only the second day of school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Luvies~

Did you like???? The bullying has finally begun :))))

Hope you guys didnt mind the whole pad thing. I couldnt think of anything good >.<

I dabked sooo much today my feet hurt X___X arab weddings my god

COMMENT and SUSCRIBE plzzzz