Ch.8

Will you fall for me? [HIATUS]

Leetuek pov

Well this school has a nice way of welcoming new students. Never thought that we would end up getting bullied for an amount of time. It never happened to us so its a new feeling. *Sigh* I just hope my daughters make it through. im not worried about Heechul and Sungmin at all Kibum seems like she will be able to make it as well as Ryeowook considering her actual personality but for Henry and Donghae im worried sick they are the most fragil eout of all of us even though they dont show it.

Im walking in the hallway right now trying to avoid that racoon who is nagging me to accompany him to the bathroom. I mean WTF who in the right mind would do that. for gods sake he could me in there or give me a swirly or i dont know and i dont want to know and thats why im trying my best not to meet him.

"YAH!!! ANGEL!!!!"

Oh he found me.

I start to run in the opposite direction he is coming from. I make it to the back of the school where the track felid is before he catches up to me. He grabs my arm and starts to drag me some place.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask in the best manner possible.

"Bathroom."

WTF.

"WHAT?!?! YAH LET ME GO!!!! Why on earth are you taking me to the bathrrom anyway?"

"We have some buisness to do."

"Buisness? What buisness?"

"Oh you know this and that."

Im feeloing scared what does this guy want? Ugh i have to get to the canteen the others are waiting.

"Uhh yeah i have to go so if you done mind..." I say trying to release his grip.

"Look honey you arent going anywhere and believe me your friends might be a little bit busy right now so dont worry."

I snapped right at that moment. And belive me when umma snaps stay miles away.

"EXCUSE ME!!! YOU DID NOT JUST SAY WHAT I HEARD?!?!?!?! I SWEAR IF ANY OF MY BABIES COME TO ME CRYING OR HURT I WILL MAKE SURE HELL BREAKS LOOSEAND IT WONT BE US GETTING BULLIED IT WILL BE YOU GUYS!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs making my voice really scary which gave this racoon guy a fright because he stopped and let go of my hand. "Now if youll excuse i have to leave." I say and walk off.

Kangin pov

Dang that girl has guts. No wonder shes the "umma" in the group she can really put people in line.

I watch as she leaves then i remember that i let her go.

Oh come on it took me forever to find her. Now I have to re-find her. Great Just Great.

I wasnt really planning to go to the bathroom thats kind of wrong but i just wanted to see her reaction and the type of person she is so i can figure out all my information in order to have fun with her. But now that she ran away from me i have go search.

~15 minutes of searching~

AHHHHH WHERE IS THAT GIRL!!!! IS IT REALLY THAT HARD TO FIND OF FREAKIN GIRL!!!!!!

Im in front of that gym and i enter it and to my luck the angel is there sitting there spacing out while  eating. I go up behind her and wrap my arms around and whisper in her ear.

"Honey im here." He flinches and turns arouns with her eyes widened.

"Y-y-y-yo-you." she stutters. Cute.

"Aww dont be embaressed sweetie."

"She stood up and started to runaway but i grabbed her and pinned her to the floor. She looked up at me and her eyes started to water.

"Ehhh? why are you crying? I didnt do anything."

"Its be-because yo-yo-you and and your are mean" she walied.

Ummm okay. Awkward.

"We arent mean once you get to know us." I said defending by bros.

"Liar. i hate you." she said and got up and left me sitting there ompletly dumbfounded.

Leetuek pov

If you were thinking the crying is real then your stupid cause it wasnt. im not the type who cries over some bully.

but i finally managed to get away and since school over i finally get to go home and live in peace...until tomorrow.

Our lives are getting so difficult. *Sigh*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey  Luvies~

Sorry i didnt update last week...i kinda forgot. *hides in a corner*

And sorry this chap is short and ish >.< im kinda having a writers block

anyway SUSCRIBE and COMMENT