Ch.3

Will you fall for me? [HIATUS]

Donghae pov

Ugh! I hate being in school!!!! Right now there is nothing more in this world that i would rather do right now then sleep. But because today i had to wake up and come to this god forsaken place i cant sleep. . .unless. . .Yupp perfect plan thats what im gunna do even if it costs me my life meaning a god knows how long hour lecture from Teukie umma. But if i get to sleep during class then its totally woth it.

While the teacher is talking about...ok i have no idea i tuned out as soon as he said lets start the lesson. Im gonna sleep now i cant stay awake for another minute. I yawn and lay my head down on my desk and close my eyes .

Right before i slipped into the magical world of sleep i felt someones eyes on me. Which is kinda uncomfortable if your about to sleep. I lift my head my head and am greeted by brown eyes .

"AAAHHH" i scream and fall out of seat. "Holy Shi-sus" i say after realizing its the teacher.I was gunn ify but if i did that i would be in a world of . The whole class bursts into laughter. After the class gets settled down by Yunho he says to me

"Miss Lee i would appreciate it if you pay attention to class now answer the question."

"What question?"i ask confusedly.

"Exactly. Now will you please pay attention. I feel like im talking to the wall when someone doesnt listen."

"Yeah sure whatever. Now can i please go back to sleep." I beg. im really tired and i need my sleep.

"WHAT??? NO!!!!" Yunho says shocked. Hmmm i wonder why the lesson is boring shouldnt he expect students to fall asleep???

"But sir you see if i dont sleep now ill become a...a...a..."I deperatly think of something that will allow him to let me sleep. he seems like a gullible teacher so anything could work. OH i got it " A dead racoon with a pink fishtail and squid legs with hair on them. Please teacher you dont want to see that right?"

"Uhhhh...Just go back to sleep." He says.

Heheheheh and thats how you do it.

I sit back down and i look over to Teukie umma. Oh im in BIG trouble with her later on. The look on her face is S-C-A-R-Y.

Well anyways i can sleep so i will. G'night.

I feel eyes on my...again. so i look up and i look around the classroom it isnt any of my sisters they are ...too into the lesson...what weirdos. And my search ended with me finding the culprit who turned out to a monkey faced anchovey looking boy. And he was smirking which only means he either 1. likes me which isnt possible cause hes goodlooking and right now i look like crap. or 2. which is probably the right one is that he is the class/school bully.

*Sigh* well maybe this is better then getting molested in the hallways and getting nearly in the bathroom or behind the school by either a guy or a girl. Well i cant help looking amazingly hot so i did this. Which... i think i look a bit cute but it does lean more to the ugly side so wth.

well anyways i have done WAY to enough thinking for today so imma go back to sleep.

See you next period.

Eunhyuk pov

So after that nerdfish sat down i kept looking at her. For some reason i cant stop looking at her...theres something about her that makes me feel...weird.

What am i thinking its psebably her sense in fashion and her ugliness. I mean how did she end up with them???( meaning the other girls)

While the teacher is talking about the process of evolution i notice nerdfish put her head down. Probably ashamed of her looks.I mean i would be if i looked like her. But i dont so dont worry.

"Ok class so how do bacteria evolve?" Yunho asks. (A/N can they even evolve???? Geez i need to pay attention to class) He looks up from his book and looks over the class and frown  and heads over to nerdfishes desk. This is going to be good i can already picture her pleading and begging the teacher not to give her a detention or somehign that would ruin her perfect record.

Nerdfish opens her eyes and screams. HHAHAHAHAHAHA THE LOOK ON HER FACE!!! Her scream was cute though. WAIT WHAT CUTE!!!!!! SHE IS NO WHERE NEAR CUTE!!!What on earth am i thinking.

"AAAHHH" she screams and fall out of seat. "Holy Shi-sus" she starts. Was she about to say ??? No way someone like her would never say something like that. Its bad. *rolls eyes*

"Miss Lee i would appreciate it if you pay attention to class now answer the question."Ohhh shes in trouble now.

"What question?"she asks confusedly.

"Exactly. Now will you please pay attention. I feel like im talking to the wall when someone doesnt listen."

"Yeah sure whatever. Now can i please go back to sleep."O_O She..what...who ...how..isnt she supposed to be a goody good????? She talked back to the teacher. What about her perfect record!!!!!! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO WITH THAT IF THIS IS HOW SHE IS!!! ARGGHHH!!!! (Wth eunhyuk you dont know everything)

"WHAT??? NO!!!!" Yunho says shocked.Im shocked as well and im sure the rest of the class is to. I look over to her friends and the one in white looks pissed and the others the are shaking their heads. Does she do this all the time???? Damn i picked the wrong target.Maybe someone will switch with me ill ask later.

"But sir you see if i dont sleep now ill become a...a...a..."She starts hesitating Wondering what shes gunna say to the teacher for an excuse to sleep. Well whatever she does say NOTHING will get Yunho to let her sleep. I take that from experience."A dead racoon with a pink fishtail and squid legs with hair on them. Please teacher you dont want to say that right?" I almost fall of my seat when she said that.

Is she stupid or is she stupid.

"Uhhhh...Just go back to sleep." He says.O_O WHAT?!?!?!!? God this is girl is good. But how did he fall for that. Its stupid.

After that she sits back down and puts her head down.I guess she felt me staring cause she looked up and started looking around the room.

She met my stare tilted her head like she was thinking then shrugged her shoulders and went back down to sleep.

OH NO SHE DID NOT JUST SHRUG AT ME!!!! I OUTA GO ALL MADIYAH ON HER AFTER SCHOOL!!!! NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE SHRUGS THEIR SHOULDERS AT ME LIKE THAT!!!!

UGH!! *sigh* I look over to my brothers and see them staring at their targets. Most people would notice stares like that like nerdfish. Looking at them again i notce that they are waaay into the lesson. WOW this pair of girls are weird...and pretty...except for nerdfish. And judging by the looks of my hyungs they may have a thing for them (speak for yourself eunhyuk) Ill aske later...and if they do that means i cant switch targets.

ARGH!!!! THAT MEANS ILL BE STUCK WITH NERDFISH!!! T^T why did i pick her.oh well it might be fun but still...

I bang my head aginst my desk. Ow that hurt. The rest of the class just passes like nothing. Th next thing i know Yunho is giving us our hw

"Ok class for hw your going to do a group project two people per project. ill asign the groups. No complaining. Ok so

Kangin-Leetuek

Hangeng-Heechul

Yesung-Ryeowook

Siwon-Kibum

Kyuhyun-Sungmin

Zhoumi-Henry

Shindong-Nari

Eunhyuk-Donghae"

YES!!! Im with nerdfish. Let the games begin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Luvies~

Im making Donghaes charecter like mine that way its easier to do and i havent seen or read any ff where donghaes charecter was lke this so yeah

Ok for next chapter tell me which couple i should make the povs of like this one was eunhae.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter :)))

COMMENT AND SUSCRIBE!!!!!