Ch.10

Will you fall for me? [HIATUS]

Kyuhyun pov

Ok i just got slapped by a chick a really cute one. Ok maybe not a chick she smore like a bunny a really super cute bunny.

Never in my life have i mean slapped especially by a girl. But you know theres a first for everything and this bunny is going to be mine. Yup mine so other people mostly erted boys who want her for their own desire wont touch her. She to cute pure and innocent to be tainted my these horrid males.

Physics just ended and sungmin is in this class with me and she sits next to me yay. But the reason she slapped me is because i kinda ok maybe not kinda i did do this i touched her booty because i mean its so undescribable. Its like   OH MY GAWD is it even possible to have that  good of a .

So yeah she slapped me HARD and now i have to find an ice pack or....

"Awww bunny that hurt...alot."

"OMG im sooo sorry i didnt want it to hurt that much but...wait what did you just call me bunny?"

"Uh-huh why?" I ask innocently

"NEVER call me that unless you want to end up in the bottom pits of hell." Ouch

"Wanna have lunch with me?" Hopefully she says yes

"Ummmmm....i dont know."

"Pwweeeaassssee." I say trying my best to act cute which seems to fail because she looks at me like i just stuck my head in a pile of .

"Dont try aegyo unless you can  do it right."

"Ok fine so sweetie will have lunch with me." I ask her while she packs her bag

"Hmmm i guess."

Sungmin pov

"OK lets go come on." Huh?! All of a sudden im being pulled by i think Kyuhyun and dragged down the hall towards the cafeteria.

"Umm where are you taking me?" Wanting to make sure he isnt kidnapping me. "I know martial arts and im not afraid to use it so dont try anything funny." I tell him.

"What do you mean your the one who agreed to have lunch with me." I said that?

"Oh.."

seconds later we are eating lunch when i reach to eat my cookie i notice its gone. Ehhh?! Wheres my cookie? i start looking for it everywhere. Under the table, in my juice, down my shirt, on Kyuhyuns lunch, in my purse, and outside the window but i cant find it a nywhere,

"Why are you pouting/glaring at your meal?"

"My cookie."

Kyuhyun pov

Her cookie? Oh yeah the one i ate. Well this is going to be fun.

"I ate it." She looks up at me with wide eyes and opens.

"Close your mouth unless you want a bug in their."

"You...ate...my...cookie?" SHe asks with watery eyes. How cute.

"Yupp it was yummy." I smirk at her.

"My cookie...you ate it?" She starts crying. Oh god.

"Yes sweetie i ate it."

"You ate my cookie."

"Yes for the nth time i did."

"Why?" She looks at me with the cutest eyes ever.

"Because it looked yummy."

"But you have your own?" She gives me a cute confused look.

"Yours looked yummier."

"Oh.....Can i have yours?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Because i want it."

"But its not fair."

"Whats not fair?" I really enjoy this teasing alot.

"You had a cookie and i didnt."

"Hmmm. To bad."

"Hmph i want cookie." she crossed her arms and pouted

"Go buy one." I tell as i take a bite of my cookie.

"No. YOu go buy it."

"Why should i?"

"Because you ate my cookie." she said witha hint of extreme anger in her voice.

"I dont feel like it."

"Butthead."

"Thank you."

"I hate you."

"Love you to sweetie."

"Hmph." She gets up and leaves.She is probably one of the cutest things out there. 

I stare at her back as she leave sthe cafeteria.

You are mine Lee Sungmin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey luvies ~

heres the chapter. Enjoy.Sorry its short. ill try to make the next one longer

Yeah i dunno what else to say.

COMMENT and SUSCRIBE