Ch.4

Will you fall for me? [HIATUS]

Sungmin pov

After the incident in the morning im stillfeeling alittle bit faint and to make things worse people in this school have REALLY bad taste in clothes. Im so glad we dont have uniform and we can wear whatever we want but i mean seriously these people need a fashion lecture from me and Heechul unnie.

I look over to my unnies and i notice Hae is sleeping...again.

Aish this girl

The teacher stops talking and goes to her and i tune out... i only pay attention to class whent the teacher is actually teaching not when he is dealing with other students.

Class ends and me and my sisters gather at Tuekie ummas desk. Except for Hae who is still sleeping -______-

"Wheres Hae?" Umma asks

"Sleeping." I reply simply

"Sleeping?! Aish come lets go wake her up." Heechul says with a smirk. Uh-oh. Poor Hae.

We go to her desk and try to wake her up by calling her name and shaking her. Nothing works of course what were we expecting this girl when she sleeps.

"I have an idea. But we r going to need some help." Hee unnie says

"Lets ask the class."Henry says. So me and Hee unnie go tot he front of the room and start talking.

"Hey guys we need a couple of volenteers to wake up our dear baby girl so who can help us?" I announce

"We will." Says a group of boys and they come to us and start to introduce themselves. Their names are Hangeng Kangin Siwon Kyuhyun Zhoumi Siwon Yesung and Eunhyuk. "So what do we have to do?"

"Come with us." We go to Haes desk and before we try to wake our baby up I introduce them tothe group.

"Honeys these guys will help us with whatever Unnies plan is. Their names are Hangeng Kyuhyun Siwon Kangin Zhoumi Yesung and Eunhyuk."

"Nice to meet you. Im sure you know our names so can we please get onto your plan Heechul." Umma says desperatly.

"Ok so the plan is. . ."

Kyuhyun pov

The whole class time i was staring at my bunny.

Wait MY bunny???? well i guess its kinda true because because she IS MY target.

Class ends and she goes to her friends except the one thats sleeping that girl. I like that girl Donghae was her name i think but she is cool and i have feeling theres more to her then those ugly clothes and face which may not be ugly.

I see them trying to wake her up which doesnt seem to going very well. She must be one heavy sleeper.

Bunny and the diva go tot he front of the class and say "Hey guys we need a couple of volenteers to wake up our baby girl so who can help us?" Bunny asks. she has a very pretty voice.

I wanna be with her so I volenteeroour group "We will." We go up to them and introduce ourselves. Up close she is really pretty and cute same for her friend cept shes not cute shes more beautiful. "So what do we have to do."

"Come with us." When we get to the sleeping girls desk she starts to introduce us to her friends.

"Honeys these guys will help us with whatever unnies plan is. Their names are Hangeng Kyuhyun Siwon Kangin Zhoumi Yesung and Eunhyuk."

"Nice to meet you im sure you know our names so can we please get onto our plan Heechul." Wow she must be desperate to get this girl up.

"Ok so the plan is..."

Heechul is done telling us our plan which i have to admit is quite evil and its going to be very hard on Donghae i feel sorry for her. But if they are willing to do this they must be deperate. How sad.

"So why are you guys so desperate for her to wake up? I mean this kind of plan isnt to harsh? Not that im not willing to do it." Eunhyuk tells them.

Worrying for your target now are you. How sweet. Im so gunna use this against him later so i dont have to do the dishes.

Your busted hyung.

"NO!!! it is not harsh in the slightest and if we dont wake her now we will have to carry this sleeping baby home which none of us want to do.We have done it enough especially me. And after that shell sleep till god knows what day."  Kibum i think her name was tells us.

"Yeah she once slept for 3 weeks straight nothing and i mean nothing could wake her up. When she finallhy woke up well actually when we finally woke her up lets just say a couple of us had broken noses. Its better to wake her now then later. The later the worse." Ryeowook says while shuddering at what seem to be painful memories.

But broken noses. Im likeing this girl more and more but not as much as my bunny. Yeah ill admit i like her...ALOT. After this 2 month thing im going to court her...Well maybe ill bully her while courting her. But she will be mine.


Sungmin pov

Damn these guys ask alot of questions. Cant they just agree to do it and not ask questions. If you think its harsh dont do it.

For us this is one of the less harsh ones but to other people it might be well extremly horrible.

Im sure you guys are wondering what thew plan is well this is the plan.

~flashback to heechul saying the plan~

"Ok so this girl HATES make up and looking pretty. Even though she is gorgeous without....that" She says while pointing to her get up and hair."SO what the girls are going to do is take her to the bathroom and make her look pretty and stuff. Dont worry i have extra clothes for her cause i know some day she will turn back to the world where she belongs. Then im going to bring her to a cafe where you guys will be waiting and im goingto set her next to you guys so your surrounding her then one of you kisses her and shell wake up." (A/N this is the stupidest thing ever. My inner evil is just not working today its on vacation for some odd reason im sad ;__;)

"What kind of plan is that?" The bot with the game console said "Yesungs turtle can come ip with something better."

"Your right its not the best but think about it from her point of view. And this girl is really innocent shes like a baby so to her this will be the worst thing ever. She still thinks you can get pregnant from a kiss." I say im getting annoyed by these brats.

"Yeah thats bad. Even though it seems stupid and not horriblefrom her point thats kinda bad." Hangeng says

"Pregnant from a kiss. Damn this kid is weird. Weirder then Yesung hyung." kyuhyun says

"Oh shut up if you dont want to do it then dont.You freak"

"Ohhh that hurts sweetie."

"Excuse me??? Ok can we please start." I tell the group

~end flashback~

Yeah so now we are changing Donghae. I have been with her for my whole life and it still amazes me how she doesnt wake up to anything.

Im so happy we are doing this her outfit and stuff really shocked me she has extrely good taste in clothing and her style is amazing i dont know this year she all of a sudden changed it really surprised me.

Shes gunna be really pissed by the end of this but its totally worth it.

But the one thing thats bothering me more the naything right now is that kid Kyuhyun. What kind of atitude is that calling me sweetie im not his sweetie. Personally i didnt want to change schools but due to the incident with Hae we had to which is annoying. But i cant blame Hae shes a sweet girl shes our baby girl we cant leave her and she cant leave us. We are always and will always be together.

Puttign that aside We finished with Hae and are on our way to the cafe.

The game begin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Luvies~

If this chapter suked im sooooo sorry im just not into it today i cant think of anythign not only is my inner evil but also my brain is on vacation at the wrong time.

Today was parent teacher conference and i got a mouthful of from my parents after they weredone. Im just glad they didnt ban me from the computer.

Does anyone want to make a poster for me???? Please i would be eternally grateful. Im so jealous of all these people wth awesome posters and i want one if your willing to help please do >.<

COMMENT AND SUSCRIBE!!!!!!!