Ch.5

Will you fall for me? [HIATUS]

No ones pov

When the girls brought Hae to the cafe all the boys werein shock. Especially a certain monkey. Hae was dressed in gray faded skinny jeans with a black top with a picture of a lion on it she had black sneaker boots? her hair was tied into a messy bun.Since she is already a natural beauty they didnt bother putting alot of makeup on her just some mascara and eyeliner.

"Holy . This is how she really looks. Why does she hide it???" Hangeng asked Heechul who plopped Donghae inbetween him and Eunhyuk

"I dont know she gave both me and Sungmin a heart attack this morrning with her outfit. But im glad i grabbed some clothes i was gunna dothis sooner or later."

"What did you do with the clothes she was wearing?" asked Yesung who was busy trying to feed his turtle cake.

"What else do you think we threw them away. Right now Sungmin and Ryeowook are at home getting rid of the other nerd clothing she might have." Henry said

"Ok lets start less talking more harrasing." Heechul said. She ushered the other girls towards the other side of the cafe so they can watch their   pretty babys reaction.

-With the boys and Hae-

"Ok so how are we supposed to do this?" Zhoumi asked his hyungs who were also in the same situation as him. Lost.

"Ummm well since she is Monkeys target we will let him do the honors. I know im just here for a good show." Kyuhyun said before putting away his psp so he can watch this "show".

"She said harassing so--YAH WHO ARE YOU CALLING MONKEY YOU GAME FREAK!!!!"

"Geez calm down the world can hear you." Kangin said trying to stifle a laugh from looking at Eunhyuks face.

"Ugh. Ok as i was saying Heechul noona said harras so basically molest her."

"I guess now get started i can feel that ladies evil aura seeping out of her from over here and her glares are boring holes into our heads." Siwon said while rubbing his goosebumps. "Hengeng hyung you picked one hell of a target." he continued.

"Yeah i know." Hangeng said bitterly.

Eunhyuk took Hae and sat her inbetween his legs and rested his chin on her shoulder and hugged her waist.

"Hey baby its not nice to fall asleep in when i need to have fun." He whispered seductivly into her ear

"Hnnn." Donghae groaned and snuggled deeper into his chest trying to find a comfortable position to sleep in.

Eunhyuk started to trail his hands up and down her tummy and her sides causing Hae to flinch at his touch.

Donghae pov

I felt something tickling my ear in my sleep but i ignored it since i wanted to sleep more. I snuggled closer into my bed wanting the warmth.

Soon i felt something going up and down my sides i flinched at the touch but shrugged it off thinking it was probably Henry trying to wake me  since she usually tries to wake me by tickling.

Since my bed wouldnt stop moving and i was getting uncomfortable real quickly---WAIT my bed wont stop moving something is wrong here i start to feel something soft and wet on my lips i slowly open my eyes to find out what is happening and i am greeted my a pair of eyes.

Eyes...Eyes...Eyes...Why is their a pair of eyes in front of me...???....WAIT A PAIR OF EYES!!!!!

I squirm in my seat and the thing in front of me groans. IT MADE NOISE!!!! I widen my eyes and squirm some more.

"Dont move or you will regret it." It said in a huskey voice. I sit there for another minute before i realize whats going on.I just got molested...again.

I jump and bang the guy on the head and start screaming profanities at him.

"Hey babe you know we are in a public place so you might wanna turn it down." He tells me before he grabs my waist and pulls me down for another kiss.

Kiss.

Him...Me..Kiss=Me...PREGNANT!!!!!!

I push him off and start thrashing around when he wont let go of me.

"Careful baby girl you dont want to get hurt." He whispers in my ear causing me to shiver.

"Im.Not.Your.Baby.Girl. Now let me goooooo." I whine

"Not yet."

"Yes now."

"Nope."

"Yes."

"No."

"LET ME GO!!!!UMMA!!!!!" I call out for Teukie umma who apowhrs outa nowhere and picks me up and i start sobbing in her embrace.

"Thank you boys now its time for us to go."

"Your welcome. See you in school honey." the monkey guy who made me pregnant says. After that they get up and leave.

"They go to our school???" I ask umma.

"Yeah they are in our class and we asked for their help when we couldnt wake you up." Kibum said from behind Umma.Im not mad at them since i know im very hard to wake up when i fall asleep, But the kiss...

I cant stop thinking about the kiss. It felt so right but its wrong to do it. Im now gunna get pregnant and im only in highschool. I start to sob on ummas shoulder when i think of that.

"Whats wrong?" umma asks me when we get home.

"Umma what would you do if someone kissed me?" I ask

"Kill them. no one and i mean no one kisses my baby."She says while smiling.

"What about you guys?"

"Same thing as umma." sungmin answers. Hmmm guess that means they didnt see the kiss.

"Ummm umma do we get pregnant from kisses???" I ask umma just to make sure.

"No sweetie."

"Then how?"

"Your to young to know maybe when you get a boyfriend ill tell you ok?"

"Ok. By the way why am i in different clothes?"

"Oh that I got tired of what you were wearing so when you were sleeping i changed you and i had Sungmin and Ryeowook go threw your closet." Hee unnie says with a smirk.

"WHAT!!!NOOOO!!! WHY!!!!!" I shout

"Because you looked ugly be thankful we did this for you." Ryeowook says. She hardly gets pissed but when she does she is like Sungmin and heechul unnie.

Eunhyukpov

That was alot of fun. Her reaction was the best part...And her lips.

Her lips were very soft and addictive. I want more.

But damn she haa bms ogla ds . imso gla dshe ssogladsh Es mo glad shes my target.

"Hyung your smile is creeping me out." Siwon says.

"Hes probably thinking of a certain fish." Kangin says with a smirk.

"Yupp your right im so glad shes mine...Welll my target..But she will be mine." I say

"Of course hyungg But judging by her reaction i think...ani...im sure she hates you." Zhoumi says glancing at me.

"Oh shut up.If i cant have my fish you guys cant have your girls either." I tell them.

Whatever." They mutter

I cant wait till tomorrow.~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Luvies~

Does this chapter even make sense???? If it doesnt im sorry. *dances sorry sorry*....-_-||| well that was lame

I would have been done with this about an hr ago but noooooo my laptop decided to become and not work

Anyway enjoy COMMENT AND SUSCRIBIN LUVIES~ plzzzz