Ch. 1

Will you fall for me? [HIATUS]

No ones pov

"YAH!!! DONGHAE WAKE UP!!!!!!" Heechul screamed at her younger sister. Well not her real sister but they grew up together so they consider each other sisterrs and best friends along with their othersister Leetuek Ryeowook Sungmin Kibum and Henry.

"5 more minutes." Donghae replied with her face in her pillow. Her others sister rolled their eyes waking up Donghae was the worst part of their day. This girl LOVES to sleep and she hates waking up and going places unless it deals with fishes like the aqaurium.

"You better get your assofn that bed and into the shower in 5 minutes or ALL your fish plushies will be in the trash before you can say peanut butter." Heechul threatned and for Donghae thats a BIG deal her fishies are her life besides for her sisters and her sleep.

"WHAT!!!! NO IM UP IM UP. Just dont throw them away."

"Maybe if you got up on time we wouldnt have to say things like that Hae."

"Bummie~" Hae whined to her sister Kibum who is usually quiet and when she talks its usualy some sort of constructive critisism.

Sighs were heard from every person in the room except for Donghae and Kibum.

"Hae baby hurry up you have one hour to get ready for school."

"Ne Umma."

Its not their real umma its Leetuek the "mother" of the group.

45 minutes later

Donghae came down from showering and dressing up. Usually she would take longer but due to Heechuls constent nagging telling her to hurry up she went faster. Never defy the Great Heechul...unless you have a death wish.

"Hae come on eat we have only have like 15 minutes to get to school...i dont wanna be late on our first day." Ryeowook said to her unnie.Most people would think Ryeowook is shy and sweet but its the opposite she was raised mostly alongside Heechul so she may be a bit mean but not to the extreme like Heechul. She is also a bit blunt but she does have her nice side btu only around her unnies shes cold to everyone else.

"Yeah Yeah " Hae replied while eating.

"UNNIE!!!! please eat with your mouth closed. Thats gross." Henry the youngest among them exclaimed while shaking her head and thinking when will her unnie grow up. Because as far as all thesegirls know is that Donghae is a little kid stuck in a grown girls body.

"HOLE CRAP DoNGAHE WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR FACE!!!!!!!" Hecchul yelled when she saw Donghae who had her hair tied back into a bun and had her glasses on which she usually didnt wear unless she was inside.

"Ummm nothings wrong with it ....i think"

"NO NO NO NO YOUR BEAUTIFUL HAIR IS TIED BACK AND YOU HAVE POINTDEXTER GLASSES HOW IS THAT FINE!!!!!!!!!"

"Oh you mean that....I just decided this year ill be in the shadows instead of being miss popular which i dont really like so this is my way of doing it ...beinga 'nerd'"

*Heechul faints*

"AHHHHHH UNNIE!!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!" SUngmin screams as she walks into the kitchen with Leetuek.

"OMG Heechul!!! Hurry and put her on the couch." Leetuek instructed the others. SO they all go and pick her up and bring her to couch and Ryeowook comes with a wet cloth and puts it onto her head.

"What happened?" Sungmin asked after getting up from beside the couch and dusting off her pink skinny jeans.

"Uhhh well after seeing Hae unnie she fainted."

"Hae???" Sungmin questioned looking over to Donghae who was quietly eating her eggs on the kitchen table with Kibum.

"OMG HAE!!!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!!!!!!" Sungmin said after hae turned her head wondering why her name was being mentioned.

"NOthing happened i just decied i didnt want to attract attention this year."

"SO becoming UGLY is your way." Sungmin retorted right before she fainted. Yeah she said ugly. Her and Heechul are BIG on fashion so thats probably they were the most surprised.

"MIN UNNIE!!!!!!!" Henry squealed while catching Sungmin before she kissed the floor.

After getting Sungmin on another couch and getting a cloth on her head as well. Ryeowook went to check the clock she came back to the room with a face like she just saw a ghost.

"Ummm Unnies we are late."

"LATE?!?!?!?!" Leetuek shouted "Palli wake the sleeping beauties and come on. PALLI!!!!!!"

SO now you have 7 girls running around the house getting ready for their first day of school.

10 minutes later

The girls are now out of the house and somehow half way to school.

5 minutes later

"Huff huff we huff made it huff huff." Leetuek panted while holding onto the gate.

"Are you 7 the new transfer students?" A voice said. They looked up and saw a teacher looking male.

"Yes we are."Sungmin replied.

"Good ok im our homeroom teacher Yunho."

"AH Hello seongsangmin." THey all greeted.

"Ok follow me ."

SO they followed him unil they got to the classroom.

"Wait out her till i come and get you."

"Ne."

Inside the classroom Yunho was settling down the class and said "Ok class we have new students today. There are 7 of them all females and im expecting you to all be nice to them since they are obviously new ok. Good."

"Girls you can come in."

Heechul Leetuek Sungmin Ryeowook Henry Kibum and Donghae all walked in and stood in front of the room faciing the class.

"Can you introduce yourselfs please.Say your name and something about you"

"ill go first. My name Park Jungsoo but call me Leetuek I like the color white and my 6 baby girls." She said while pointing to the other girls.

"Im Kim Heechul and dont you dare mess with me unless you want to die.And if you mess with any of these girls you mess with me" She said with a smirk on her face.

"Im Lee Sungmin i like the color pink and bunnies. Same with Heechul unnie you mess with any of my sisters you die." She said....Yeah she has this thing where she will go ninja on you if you mess with anyone she cares about so be careful.

"Im Kim Ryeowook and no im not related to Heechul unnie.I like cooking."

"Im Henry and and and i like my.......unnies." She said cutely causing Kibum to fake a gag.

"Im Kim Kibum and no im not related to the other Kims. I like quiet."

"Im Lee Donghae and im not related to Sungmin unnie and i like fishes."

"Are you done?" Yunho asked. Leetuek answeredwith a nod. "Ok class any questions?"

"Yeah. Did you guys grow up together." someone asked

"Ne." Leetuek answered

"Leetuek Heechul Sungmin Kibum Ryeowook and Henry do you guys have boyfriends?'

"No not at this moment."  Whoots and yeses could be heard from the boys.

"Ok class thats enough questions we need to start class. Girls your desks are in the back. You may sit down now."

"Ne."

They walk to the back of the classroom and sit down. Unawareof 7 pairs of eyes following them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Luvies~

I like just woke up and wrote this so it may not be that good and this and the next chapter is basically like introduction chapters i guess so itll probably be boring

For those who are reading my othr ff they know im on break so ill be updateing every other day and when school starts again its only be on the weekends that i update unless i have no hw.

But anyway i hope i didnt chase you away with this chappie.

ENJOY COMMENT AND SUSCRIBE!!!!