Office Crush

The Stone and The Light bulb
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

Office Crush

 

 

Tae is a nerd girl. Having straight A's on her report card in high school is enough proof to say that. Having brains, she took up psychology. She wanted to become a doctor but her family cannot afford it so she sticks up in industrial field. Knowing that applying for companies can be nerve wrecking to her because she's shy and nervous, tae work hard to achieve the top of their class. She was offered by I-Will. Co to be secretary of the VP and she accepted it.

 

 

 

Tae's POV

 

 

 It's a bright sunny day when I went to the office at 6:55, well my office hours is 8 am but my boss wants me here at the office an hour early. I've been working at I-Will.Co. for three years but I'm still nervous when I see my boss. Being a secretary of the VP is nerve wrecking, Well my friend Seo is the secretary of the president but I do more job than her. I think the VP do a lot of work than the president itself. I waited for 5 minutes then my boss finally arrived at exactly 7 am. She's really punctual and always exact on time.

 

 "Good morning Ms. Choi!" I greeted her

 

 She nodded a little as an answer, she never say greetings anyway but I do not think that's impolite at all.

 

 Yes, my boss is Ms. Choi Sooyoung, she's the vice president of the company, while her uncle is the president. Aside from being the VP of the I-Will.Co she's also the weather forecaster on a famous news channel, she's really, smart, gorgeous and pretty! How I wish I could see her smile, thing I never seen yet on my three years of working here.

 

 

 I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard someone cursed, yeah curse. Rumors said that my boss is cold, arrogant and rude, well there's a lot of evidence that she is and I experience her wrath a lot of times already but still I don't believe it.

 

 

 "FU#%$%& ELEVATOR! WHY WON'T WORK?!?" Ms. Choi was pissed while pressing the button near the elevator ,she must be moody right now to curse like that.

 

 "Ms. Kim, call the maintenance head right now"

 

 I called Mr. June on my phone and told him that the executive elevator is out of order and I saw him running towards us after a minute. This is bad, Ms. Choi can't even wait for a minute when she's mad.

 

 "Ms. Choi, I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I'll fix it right away" Mr. June said nervously

 

 "No need, you’re fired"

 

 Ms.Choi disclosed the conversation and went to the elevator for employees, No one attempted to ride the elevator with VP, well except me her secretary. Poor Mr. June, now I'm starting to get nervous too. My hands are sweating when we arrived at the 35th floor, the executive’s floor.

 

 

 "Follow me." she ordered

 

 "Ms Kim, I want you to find a new secretary" she commanded me

 

 I thought for a second of that she said then I realized I'm the secretary. Oh My Gosh, Is she firing me too?!? I gulped at the thought

 

 "I'm not firing you, so stop shaking there..." she smiled a little because of me shaking and nervous.

 

 

OH MY GOSH! DID I SAY SMILE?!?

 

 

 Then I smile so big that it almost reached to my ears and then I heard her chuckled.

 

OH MY GOSH SHE CHUCKLED! THAT MEANS SHE LAUGHS A BIT RIGHT? HOLY MOLLY!

 

My mind is celebrating. Until I thought, Is she bipolar? She was mad before and now she chuckles. Well she's my bipolar pretty boss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter